Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor Ring Of honor

topdog

I would like to see the Redskins put his name in the actual Ring of Fame. The banner is nice but no one can deny that if things were different he would be a Hall of Fame safety and up in the Ring anyway so go ahead and give him his due. God Bless you Sean Taylor, we will never forget you.

I would like to see the Redskins put his name in the actual Ring of Fame. The banner is nice but no one can deny that if things were different he would be a Hall of Fame safety and up in the Ring anyway so go ahead and give him his due. God Bless you Sean Taylor, we will never forget you.

I don't think he should be in the ring because he "would have been a hall of famer" cause no one really knows that. I mean "he would have been in the hall of fame" can be applied to endless possible future circumstances to multiple players. He should simply be there because he was the best player for this team right now and was senselessly murdered mid season.

I'm hoping it would stay. His passing was a huge moment in Redskins history, and it will forever remind Redskins fans what the team went through and overcame in 2007. It can also tell that story to many fans in the future who are much too young in 2007 to actually remember that tragedy.

It's not really gonna be a ring of honor "plaque", but more of a memorial.

They took down advertising space to put up the ST banner. I hope that it stays forever, but I doubt it...

exactly. The present sign for Sean is much larger then the names in the ROH and looks my distingushed IMO. I hope it stays there.

If Snyder takes it down and puts an advertisment back up, I think he'll endure a ton of scrutiny. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. What did Arizona do Tillman?

I don't think he should be in the ring because he "would have been a hall of famer" cause no one really knows that. I mean "he would have been in the hall of fame" can be applied to endless possible future circumstances to multiple players. He should simply be there because he was the best player for this team right now and was senselessly murdered mid season.

What he said. ^

Archived