Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential draft picks: BCS Champ game tonight.

illone

I love it when people say 'He won't be around by _____ pick'

It's January. We have no clue when anyone will be around. His stock could drop or shoot up... But to say he won't be around is a bit premature.

I love it when I give my opinion and people take it is if it's anything other than my opinion.

I'm gonna be right though.

Dorsey is dominating this game.

I expected the speed of OSU to overcome LSU's power just like WVU did against OU, but so far that hasn't been the case. Better athletes at WVU:laugh:

LSU has more speed than OSU. That was OSU's problem last year is that they didn't have the speed to compete with Florida. They don't have the speed to compete with the SEC in general.

Gholston is a monster. Unfortunately there is no way he is not top ten. No one else is really spectacular in this game.

Dorsey has been the most impressive player in this game, and if health concerns aren't an issue he may be the #1 overall pick.

Dorsey has been the most impressive player in this game, and if health concerns aren't an issue he may be the #1 overall pick.

Definitely. I posted that early in the game but Dorsey certainly took over and led the d for LSU and made more of an overall impact.

Depending on the Combine, Dorsey will be the 1st or 2nd lineman taken in the draft and a top 10 pick at that.

Miami has alot of holes and Dorsey would be an immediate replacement for the 38 year old Keith Traylor.

Archived