Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, How Good Will We Be Next Year?

JDSkins47

Depends on what the FO does this offseason. If it goes out and gets players like Chad Johnson, Jared Allen, and Asante Samuel, then I don't see the team doing well.

If it goes out and gets hungry youngsters and focuses on the draft, I see another really good season.

If we add some oline and a pass rushing DE and a 6' 3" wideout (rd 3-5) with great hands and decent speed We will go to the Superbowl.

its not about who is about how.

Yes we need to draft our first 2 picks for offensive tackle and offensive guard because our right side of the line was OFFENSIVE.

then we need to sign Terrell Suggs to a long term contract.

Tons of issues....

Unsolved QB development.

Another year older for the OL.

Little LB depth

Little or no CB depth....and no #1 CB if Springs isn't back.

And no #1 WR.

We have a lot of needs...but we have to be smart with how we address them.

Too early to tell how good we'll be.

I don't know this team has a lot of holes. losing carlos, Rocky and Taylor all young players is hard. Carlos and Rocky will not be at a 100% next year. The o-line, WRs health, they need a better D-line too. Qb is still a question. I say another rebuilding year hope for 8-8 but I think it will be a 6-10 year. Too much holes to fill

i dont see why everyone is hatin on santana....

him and randel el are great

we need o-line and good cb back ups and a good pass rusher on the d line

Doughty is the answer he's pretty good for a white guy hahaha

mark it though

next season.... Superbowl

It all depends on our off season moves...first thing to do is get rid of Saunders, maybe we can get Chad Johnson, but we will have to wait and see what direction we go in this off season

I couldn't DISAGREE more...Get rid of Saunders? My god thats the last thing Campbell needs is to learn a whole NEW SYSTEM!!!! We need to do anything we can to KEEP Saunders...

I couldn't DISAGREE more...Get rid of Saunders? My god thats the last thing Campbell needs is to learn a whole NEW SYSTEM!!!! We need to do anything we can to KEEP Saunders...

short of some team offering Saunders a whole lot of money (and compensation to the SKins) or his resigning...he's not going anywhere. does he strike you as head coaching material?

Every year... after we lose... our fans talk about how we are going to win it all next year.

How about getting pissed off and not taking the losing any more?

Have we become such a loser franchise that the only thing we have to look forward is losing all season long and buying into false hopes that "maybe next year is our year"?

If we add some oline and a pass rushing DE and a 6' 3" wideout (rd 3-5) with great hands and decent speed We will go to the Superbowl.

I can agree with this.I think our secondary will be just fine with a good pass rush.I also think if our line was healthy and we had a tall WR.We would be great on offense add d-line and big WR we have a SB team.

We play in the toughest division in the NFC so nothing's a given. I think we clearly need 1 more pass rusher on defense, 1 more big playmaker on offense, and JC has to take the next step and become the consistent QB everyone hopes he can be.

11-5 or 10-6 nothing less!!!!! 1st real yr. for Campbell he knows now what to expect je needs to work on holding onto the ball and when he feels heat coming from his back just manage the game and give us enough chances to ein the game... tunovers at the end killled us but it was a learning curve he had to endure.....

7-9

We have 1, maybe 2 good D lineman. Wilson might be a diamond for us. Carter stepped up this this year. We are hurting real bad at corner and safety. We need help for a sorry Smoot and old Springs. Yes, I know we have Carlos. He is mediocre at best. Hands like bricks.

O-line is too old and not very much talented. People on here keep screaming that when Jansen gets back we'll be okay. Last year, everyone wanted his head. So, since he's injured, he all the sudden becomes the keep to the run? How about not getting that predictable gay jumbo tightend formation that eveyone knows how to stop and watch the run work.

Offense has more questions now, than it got answers for this season. CP looked good. Betts wasn't used at all. Cooley is still the man. Moss has served his useful time for us. He drops too many passes. ARE is the only other real receiver we have.

But, most important is JC. Contrary to the homers on here. He did nothing to improve the confidence that people lacked in him. He played decent, but really choked in 4th quarters. His release is still too slow and his reads are still at the college level. He has a ton of work to do. This year is it for him. If he doesn't produce, then dump him. There's no reason to do a Jake Plummer and waste 6 years of our life waiting for him to develop.

In the end, coaching will kill us. We have a scared coach. He has no guts anymore. His teams are not well prepared. They don't play sound football. (See the GB, TB, and this game for examples.) They are never consistent. That is a direct reflection of the coach.

This team needs to get "it" and finally have a dominant season where they challenge Dallas for the NFC crown. If all goes right and this team can add a DE, a LB, and better depth across the board, I am hoping for 12-4. We play the Lions and the NFC Weak and, Gibbs, it is time to allow your team to pummel these teams

Archived