Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Well, How Good Will We Be Next Year?

JDSkins47

I think it will all depend on the draft and the free agency. If we make good offseason choices, then we could really have a strong team and make it to the playoffs easily. If there's not some major move in the O line and other key position (I think we need a WR) then I think we'll go something like 5-11 again.

Keep an eye on the off season...we need to have an A++ off season as far as contract negoiations,cuts,restructure,draft,free agents,camp....we have to go all out and be perfect because of injuries,age,death,GM,philosophy,etc...if we dont achieve a awesome off season then we will be in for a long season come September

This team needs to get "it" and finally have a dominant season where they challenge Dallas for the NFC crown. If all goes right and this team can add a DE, a LB, and better depth across the board, I am hoping for 12-4. We play the Lions and the NFC Weak and, Gibbs, it is time to allow your team to pummel these teams

Just wondering why you said we need a LB? I think our LB's are ok actually pretty good. If anything maybe some corners and safeties -I'm tired of them getting beat.

If JC does a lot of studying and significantly improves in the off-season and plays what I believes that he's truly capable of, and if the team gets and stays healthy, then they can contend for a division title. Not to mention, we have to keep a lot of our core guys.

I'm not gonna predict a record. I usually don't like to do that. Plus, I'm not really sure who's gonna be there next year.

I'll go with 10-6 for now, hoping that maybe we surpass that to ensure a division title. Next season will be my last as a club-seat holder and probably my last as a season-ticket holder. We hosted a playoff game my first year in the club and it would be nice to see at least another home playoff game. It may have not made much difference this year given the monster year Dallas had, but hopefully 11-5 will be enough to do the trick.

It was nice to see the defense rebound this season after struggling in 2006. The offense is still the weak link on this team. Campbell was decent in his starts but we still need to score more points. If Collins is re-signed I think Jason is going to be under a lot of pressure. The early schedule will not be any easier than it was this year and if the offense struggles in the first few games I can see Collins coming back under center.

The centerpiece of any successful team is a gun-slinging game-changing(winning) QB. I do not think JC is capable of achieving this status. In my eyes he is just another failed hope, Tony Banks type. I would start all over and begin by looking to the draft and selecting either Chad Henne or Eric Ainge.

Archived