Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crowd Noise...Really? (Merged)

Jethrodsp

blah blah blah this is the 10th different thread on our fans...stop whining if you want your offense on the field with a libray-esque mode, tell em to win some games and EARN homefield and not sneak into the playoffs

Winning 4 games a row, and getting into the playoffs outright, not with a tiebreaker, is hardly 'sneaking in', you fool.

Who is your receiver core I do not even know one receiver from your team!!!!!That goes to show how good they are. ?

If you actually have to ask, then you really have no idea who the Seahawks really are. Alas, it speaks volumes of your inability to objectively speak to their collective talent.

The fact is however...1 through 5, they are VERY solid. Cooley is really the only reciever on the Skins roster that is vastly superior to his counterpart in my view. Moss is a stud, but Seattle also has a few.

Branch (who may not play) is a former superbowl MVP. I suggest to you that speaks to both his ability and his potential performance is a big game. His injury makes him a question mark however.

Engram. The consumate possesion guy. Great hands and decent speed 94 catched this year for 1143 yards. Better cover him on 3rd down like a glove.

Burleson If he gets the ball in the open, look out. And don't kick to him either.

DJ Hackett. Been hurt a lot this year, but he's a big strong and tall deep threat. Hasselbeck loves the guy.

Pollard (TE) Solid blocker and reciever. Long in the tooth but solid. Not a deep threat.

another thing we should not over look, Qwest field is about what 67, 000 for seating, yeah I bet they can be loud, We've played in front of 90,000 fans how many time's this year, I'd have to look it up but I think we're used to playing with noise.

Good luck to your 12th man

Maybe you should read some of the quotes from your own players. Good luck with that.

Seahawks homers depend on this 12th Man so much, THAT speaks volumes about what kind of team you have. I can't wait for you HLD, Top Cat, even Talon to GTFO after Saturday, of course if you show up for your serving of humble pie before CHICKENING your way out!

If you actually have to ask, then you really have no idea who the Seahawks really are. Alas, it speaks volumes of your inability to objectively speak to their collective talent.

The fact is however...1 through 5, they are VERY solid. Cooley is really the only reciever on the Skins roster that is vastly superior to his counterpart in my view. Moss is a stud, but Seattle also has a few.

Branch (who may not play) is a former superbowl MVP. I suggest to you that speaks to both his ability and his potential performance is a big game. His injury makes him a question mark however.

Engram. The consumate possesion guy. Great hands and decent speed 94 catched this year for 1143 yards. Better cover him on 3rd down like a glove.

Burleson If he gets the ball in the open, look out. And don't kick to him either.

DJ Hackett. Been hurt a lot this year, but he's a big strong and tall deep threat. Hasselbeck loves the guy.

Pollard (TE) Solid blocker and reciever. Long in the tooth but solid. Not a deep threat.

Branch. Shouldn't play

Engram, and yes I am a PSU fan, will NOT (or should not) go over the middle against our safeties.

DJ Who?

Pollard.. um yea. how many teams has he played for? Oh, I forgot! That powerhouse Detroit Lions thought that he was so awesome that they cut his @$$???????

Wow Topcat. Go back to the (NET NATION)

Your tune will change after the Hawks stop your politically incorrect name.

HLD, you have contributed quite a bit to this board in the last couple days, most of it insightful.

however, this little tidbit is not only un original and over played, but it's bordering on trolling.

you seem to be better then that

Seahawks homers depend on this 12th Man so much, THAT speaks volumes about what kind of team you have. I can't wait for you HLD, Top Cat, even Talon to GTFO after Saturday, of course if you show up for your serving of humble pie before CHICKENING your way out!

I suggest to you that I have yet to talk smack here. That includes my previous visits two years ago. And yes I came here AFTER the game and still didn't talk smack. I congratulated the Skins on a great year. Which either way Saturday I will do AGAIN.

Honestly, I have to ask...Have some of you must ever have met a decent fan from another team?

HLD, you have contributed quite a bit to this board in the last couple days, most of it insightful.

however, this little tidbit is not only un original and over played, but it's bordering on trolling.

you seem to be better then that

Thanks Dance, I try. That wasn't meant for everyone, just the one or two that want to punch when I haven't done anything to provoke it. Just a little jab, didn't meant to hit a sore spot.

Branch: Proven he can show up in the biggest of games. What was it? 10 catches? however, even you have to admit he has been a huge disapointment so far, and is not the same receiver he was on the pats.

Engram: has had a career year. 94 catches is a hell of a lot. No matter how little I think of him, he does have great chemistry with Hasselbeck this year. You are right, we need to cover him like a glove. If not, T.O.P will kill us.

Burleson: We have done a fantastic job on kickoffs and punt returns. I highly doubt he breaks one off against us. Also, no one has gotten wide open enough to make a play VS us the past 4 games. Doubtful Burleson does anything at all

Hackett: uuummm yeah

Pollard: Doughty shut down Witten. This will be a easy task for him.

Thanks Dance, I try. That wasn't meant for everyone, just the one or two that want to punch when I haven't done anything to provoke it. Just a little jab, didn't meant to hit a sore spot.

no problem. Just wanted to make you aware that some of us do not see you as a troll, so don't start down that path :)

tell me your complete idea of the game, what's gonna happen? List all the reasons except Sean Taylor why you guys have the edge in thsi game.
you REALLY want to go there? REALLY?

ok here goes:

-You've lost to teams with a combined record of 46-50, the redskins have lost to teams with a combined record of 70-56 or close to that. our loses are much harder than yours.

-you get 6 free wins from a piss-poor division. your record against non-division teams? a pitiful 4-6

-your so-called sack machine defense got most of their sacks against teams playing back-up QB's

-you're a division champ of the WORST division in football with a record of only 10-6. thats not something to be proud of

-you're strength of schedule is close to nill, ours is close to unberable

-we're riding a 4 game win streak with a quarterback with a rating over 106.4, you're riding a 2 out of the last three losing streak after having lost to atlanta with your starting defence giving up 44 points to one of the most mediocre offenses in the NFL

-our 12th ranked rush attack has exploded in the last couple of games, your 12th ranked run defence has played the against (and lost to) some of the worst rushing teams in the NFL.

-at present the skins are playing better than their record says, at present the seawaks are hardly playing at playoff level.

-last but not least, you have beaten one team with a winning record early on in the season. the redskins have beaten two teams with winning records in the last 3 games, including our divisional champion.

the seahawks are like Hawaii in college ball. they cool againt non-factor teams, but when it comes time to play in the prime time people realize they're nothing special.

Branch. Shouldn't play

Engram, and yes I am a PSU fan, will NOT (or should not) go over the middle against our safeties.

DJ Who?

Pollard.. um yea. how many teams has he played for? Oh, I forgot! That powerhouse Detroit Lions thought that he was so awesome that they cut his @$$???????

Wow Topcat. Go back to the (NET NATION)

I always amazed at comebacks based only in false bravado. Are you even capable of civiility in debate? Nevermind, that's rhetorical.

I'm shaking in my chair right now ( sarcasm), but one thing is for certain that there is a phrase that comes to mind that by the end of the first half your receivers will be hearing footsteps and looking for who is gonna be hitting them. Our D backfield will be ring the clocks of your guys.. Bring your running game if you can cause you havn't encountered what we have been bringing for weeks and that will be the story .. You ran into a hot team at the wrong time..

no disgrace there.. this is the year for and of redskin destiny. Besides we owe ya one.

:point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Santana Bust vs Truefant= Tru locks him down

Lofa Making life misrable for Cooley= guarantee

Julian Peterson/Patrick Kerney in Todd face all day= its a lock

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am actually laughing in real life. you sound like a homer plus.

[you can guess what verb goes here] it hippie. 'redskins' is only offensive to coffee sipping yuppies like you. actual American Indians don't give a **** about the name. there were a couple polls nationwide a few years back of all American Indians when this was a hot-button issue. on average 70-30 didn't care, and when questions were directed toward it, about 30 percent said it actually honored them.

I think the actual people in question have more say over the PC kneejerking white trash.

I suggest to you that I have yet to talk smack here. That includes my previous visits two years ago. And yes I came here AFTER the game and still didn't talk smack. I congratulated the Skins on a great year. Which either way Saturday I will do AGAIN.

Honestly, I have to ask...Have some of you must ever have met a decent fan from another team?

Tom giants fan and bluetalon come to mind. none of the bucs homerific trolls have ever stuck around. not one. I belive we have a very insightful dallas fan who comes by every once and a while, but i forget his sn.

Oh, for God's sake...this isn't your site's ridiculous "Smack Shack." Lay off the stupid racial arguments...you want to come on our site and talk about the game, fine, but learn the rules of the board and keep on topic, or move to the tailgate to talk about your politically correct BS: I'm pretty sure there's a "Commie's Only" thread already started for you Seattle people.

1. Im not part of the net nation or whatever that is. I am part of a totally different board.

2. I haven't said one negative thing towards the Skins or anything to do with them. That was in response to a single member that called me out. I have intentionally steered clear of any altercations on this site.

so, for God's sake, know what the hell you are talking about.

Archived