Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

Lol...Whoever told Manny he could sing?

And in other news: Canelo is rumored to be fighting Clotty in December. Have Clotty even fought since he fought Pacquiao?

He's awful at singing. Canelo to fight Clotty would be a joke, The Grand Master was a **** vs Pacman he covered up the whole fight. Manny tried to make it a fight but he went in the turtle shell and didn't come out LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM.

Lol...Whoever told Manny he could sing?

And in other news: Canelo is rumored to be fighting Clotty in December. Have Clotty even fought since he fought Pacquiao?

Yea I heard this is almost a done deal. But the bigger news in this is that it will probably take place on HBO which is a good sign. BHop has already laid the foundation recently for GBP & HBO to continue to work together which can only bring about positive things for the fans.

Call me naïve, but I really believe it's gonna happen in May. Both Mayweather and Pacquiao has simply run out of PPV options.

Normally I would but I too am holding out hope bcuz of recent activity going on in the fight game. I'm still highly doubtful but where I would normally give it a 1% chance, I've risen that to 10%. Not holding my breath but I hope you're right.

Arum is just trying to get paid. Does anybody STILL REALLY want to see that fight? 5 years ago, yes. Heck, even 2 years ago. Now, I don't care about it anymore. I'll watch it, if it happens. Won't hold my breath. I still think there are too many egos involved for it to ever happen.

As for Canelo/Clottey, I'll watch it. Clottey is a good fighter. He gets a lot of crap for the Manny fight. Think he may have gotten a little extra $$$ to make Manny look good. Can't prove anything, just looked a little suspicious to me. He talked a good game, danced on his way to the ring and then put up his guard in the ring to block Manny's punches all night. Had he let his hands go a little more than a few times a round, he probably could have KO'ed Manny. But he didn't even try, that's why there is so much doubt about the legitimacy of their fight.

If he comes to fight against Canelo, I can see him making it very difficult for Canelo. May even win. I like Canelo and a win over Clottey is a very decent name to have on his resume. Definitely will watch, but not paying for it on PPV.

I cannot believe Floyd is STILL using that tired excuse. But we'll see.

Could be more posturing. U know Floyd likes to keep upcoming opponents a secret. But like u said, we'll see. It's just hard to believe all the shady boxing business that happens behind the scenes. All signs are pointing to a match in May but we've def seen that before.

More DRAMA for Floyd before his fight with Maidana.

http://www.boxingscene.com/shantel-jackson-sues-floyd-mayweather-full-details--81788

In the first fight, it was the abortion drama and pics of her and Nelly at a ballgame. Now, we got this after the 50 cent reading challenge.  If what is said is true, Floyd seriously has some growing up to do. But he has nobody in his camp that will speak truth to him. They are all there for the ride. When the money is gone, so will his yes men.

He is a great boxer in the ring, but outside of the ring, not the best person. And that's putting it mildly.

He better win on the 13th or this could be the beginning of his downfall.

More DRAMA for Floyd before his fight with Maidana..

I believe every single word of that article and there's probably more details that haven't yet been disclosed. That's the Floyd Mayweather every one is growing accustomed to outside of the ring. Dude is losing fans big time but not losing $$ bcuz ppl will yet & still pay top dollar just to see this man lose. But yea, these recent allegations are pretty much who he is.

Now with that being said, there's definitely a flip side to this one. One, being the recent rumors of Ms Jackson being close to filing bankruptcy. This could be argued as a money move for her. Two, she will need to furnish police reports or these allegations are baseless. Just because you accuse a convicted bank robber of robbing another bank, that doesn't mean he did it unless you can prove it. Sure he probably did but it still has to be proven. I have to believe if law enforcement got involved for physical abuse, we would've known about it by now.

I'm almost willing to bet, unlike the last one this one gets settled out of court. If these allegations are true and Ms Jackson chooses to take a payout instead of following thru with the court proceedings then once again, no lesson learned here for Floyd; none at all

I maybe a huge Floyd fan so my opinion maybe a bit biased, but I seriously think this is a big hunk of bull****. The **** just wants money, the timing of this lawsuit is rediculous, a week before the fight she pulls this bull**** out of her ass. She was just happy a few weeks ago when she had a new man in Nelly now it looks like he dumped her ass and her income has dried up. She waits an entire YEAR before she claims that Mayweather has beat her up, and guess what theres no criminal court no she doesn't want that she wants MONEY! yes Suing for money. GOLD DIGGERS but hey I will say this Mayweather sets his self up for this bull****, your getting old dawg get a real woman.

• Like 1

If any of it is true, she should have filed charges a long time ago.  Why not do this at the first Maidana fight? This is just more drama to distract Floyd from the Maidana fight. Prior to the first fight, she was at the center of that drama too with Nelly and the abortion issue. Ms. Jackson knows what's she doing. Maybe Nelly's money isn't flowing like she thought it would be. Not even gonna waste my time of their reality show. She wants Floyd off his game and wants some of his money.  Floyd is wrong to put his hands on her, but nobody ever accused him of being a gentleman. The women in his life now should all know about his past.  I'm pretty sure, they are ONLY there for the ride (for his money, the stuff he can get them and the places he can take them).

I believe every word she says. I have to admit, the timing is a little bit suspicious, but Floyd is the one who got the ball rolling by claiming she "killed their babies." And some of the things she claims seems right out of the Floyd playbook. And if she was such a gold digger, she could have given birth to Floyd's kids and been set for life.

I believe every word she says. I have to admit, the timing is a little bit suspicious, but Floyd is the one who got the ball rolling by claiming she "killed their babies." And some of the things she claims seems right out of the Floyd playbook. And if she was such a gold digger, she could have given birth to Floyd's kids and been set for life.

I too believe everything that she's claiming, actually did happen. Never doubted that for a second. But to your question about having his babies, it was NEVER gonna happen to begin with. See the thing with Ms Jackson is this, she's a model and aspiring actress. She was afraid that the babies would **** up her perfect model body. She wants fame and fortune. Sure having the babies would've given her the fortune, but not the fame. Her dream is to become a famous actress. She wants to be known. She wants her name in lights. Not just sitting around being somebody's baby momma.

Also, she knows that Floyd's days in the ring are numbered. Sure she would get a NICE piece of change every month for as long as he has fight checks rolling in. But after he hangs up his gloves, the monthly check she's getting would be significantly reduced. He already has multiple child support cases in the system right now. She would've simply added 2 more to the 4 that's already there. Then whatever payout was decided would still have to be split between 6 children AND it would be a reduced number by the time the babies were 3 yrs old because he has retired. I'm sure she's has been thru this thought process with multiple people.

Ms Jackson doesn't want kids right now. She wants to be on TV. She has a new reality show about to hit the air and this is JUST the type of drama they need to get people to tune in. Higher ratings, higher paychecks. Like I said, Floyd is a damn monster outside the ring so I'm sure this **** isn't made up. But why wait til now?? The timing of this lawsuit is extremely dubious.