Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All Things Boxing

ACW

I like the fact that when Brook can't land a big fight he goes ahead and gets his mandatory out the way then he calls out fighters that are exciting but realistic opponents.

Some of this takes into account that the IBF does not play. They will strip you quick. But that's why I like the IBF, they don't do all them extra belts. One champ per division and they strictly enforce their mandatory defenses.

Money talks and Manny is still the biggest draw for Floyd. Nobody currently at 147 is a realistic threat or draw. At 154, it would be rematches with Cotto or Canelo. Not sure if Floyd takes either of those for fight 49.

So Amir Khan said Virgil Hunter worked him to hard in camp for the Algieri fight..

Not sure whether to laugh at this or what. I've developed a slight dislike for this dude but it's getting stronger and stronger.

Fight did pull 1M views tho.

So Amir Khan said Virgil Hunter worked him to hard in camp for the Algieri fight..

Not sure whether to laugh at this or what. I've developed a slight dislike for this dude but it's getting stronger and stronger.

Fight did pull 1M views tho.

Was able to find an article on it. He really threw Virgil under the bus here. Plus his claims of getting 2 world titles by himself are bogus. He will ALWAYS have an excuse for a bad outing, every time.

http://realcombatmedia.com/2015/06/amir-khan-trainer-virgil-hunter-worked-hard-algieri-fight-boss/

Last couple days I've been hearing talks of Brook-Rios which is not surprising. But what is surprising is the amount of people actually favoring Rios in this one. Am I missing something??

I hope enough favor him to push lines to a really good number for Brook. That would be easy money

• Like 1

This Lopez / Ortiz fight was amazing. An all out slug fest. Haymaker city. Its watching fights like these that make me astonished how amazing of a technical boxer Mayweather is.

edit: realized this was an old fight.

Edited by Skin'emAlive

Let me preface this by saying that as of right now all the talks about GGG vs Froch is just that, talks. But I can clear up one rumor about that 164lb catch weight. That's completely false. IF this fight takes place it will be at the full 168lb limit.

If 3G beats Froch at 68 then his next fight after will be Ward and that's a no-brainer.

I think Paulie is a good fight for Danny to officially enter the WW division.

Also as much as I feel that Haymon probably promised Khan the Floyd fight, I can't help but feel like he may be talking himself out of the fight. This guy just does not shut up!! But Floyd is all about $$ so we'll see how it plays out.

I think Paulie is a good fight for Danny to officially enter the WW division.

Also as much as I feel that Haymon probably promised Khan the Floyd fight, I can't help but feel like he may be talking himself out of the fight. This guy just does not shut up!! But Floyd is all about $$ so we'll see how it plays out.

Paulie has some good boxing skills, but no power. Not sure if they want to risk Danny potentially losing his zero against Paulie.

Khan does need to STFU! He's practically begging for the Floyd fight. He could have had it already had he fought Devon Alexander a couple of years ago. He's taking the scenic route to a Floyd payday. His mouth is gonna get him KO'ed. Can't wait for him to get in with a big hitter (Thurman, Porter, Brook or Garcia & Maidana rematches).