Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Todd Collins = Rodimus Prime? (Joke thread....I´m gonna get killed for this)

Rodriggo

After the death of our most beloved and talented player, Sean Taylor (Optimus Prime) The matrix was handed to Jason Campbell (Ultra Magnus) who was too inexperienced and unable to lead the autobots (Redskins) until he was destroyed on the Planet of Trash (Bears game). The most improbable member of the autobots then harnessed the power of the matrix destroying anyone in his path i.e. Unicrom (Taverias Jackson) as his trusted and grizzled friend Joe Gibbs (Kup) taught him life lessons along the way. Don´t worry folks, Ultra Magnus comes back eventually but Rodimus Prime (Todd Collins) will light our darkest hour.

Seriously this is just lighthearted fun to kill some time until we kill the Seahags.

You butchered one of those words. Guess which one. :laugh:

Gutter minds.

Means including or with. Those good old public schoolboys that used to run the City dropped in the odd latin phrase just to confuse people. For instance cum dividend simply means the shares you buy entitle you to a dividend payment.

www.thefti.com/glossary.html

I guess your diplomas didn't contain the words magna cum laude or summa cum laude, did they. :silly:

After the death of our most beloved and talented player, Sean Taylor (Optimus Prime) The matrix was handed to Jason Campbell (Ultra Magnus) who was too inexperienced and unable to lead the autobots (Redskins) until he was destroyed on the Planet of Trash (Bears game). The most improbable member of the autobots then harnessed the power of the matrix destroying anyone in his path i.e. Unicrom (Taverias Jackson) as his trusted and grizzled friend Joe Gibbs (Kup) taught him life lessons along the way. Don´t worry folks, Ultra Magnus comes back eventually but Rodimus Prime (Todd Collins) will light our darkest hour.

Seriously this is just lighthearted fun to kill some time until we kill the Seahags.

funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

Archived