Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Texans' Fan kicked out for STANDING....

MarkB452

There is nothing in my post that I would retract. Three playoff appearances in 15 years is hardly anything to be content with, unless mediocrity is the goal. The Redskins used to have higher expectations but then again, perhaps that is why it took so long to fly the three Super Bowl championship flags at Landover. Vinny is doing a wonderful job and I understand we do not want to criticize the organization on its official website for fear of upsetting tender sensibilities. You are correct Jumbo, the Redskins are the best run organization in the NFL and that is why our last championship was 15 years ago.

Vinny is doing a wonderful job and I understand we do not want to criticize the organization on its official website for fear of upsetting tender sensibilities. You are correct Jumbo, the Redskins are the best run organization in the NFL and that is why our last championship was 15 years ago.

Dude, you're making a total fool of yourself here. You don't know me or ES, obviously. I have never held such a position, or excuse me, "held" such a remark. :laugh:

Please don’t put words in my mouth. ;)

And if I were you, I'd follow my suggestions to you about the rules, and those of members who have been here awhile, and rest a bit before you dig any holes any deeper. :)

There is nothing in my post that I would retract. Three playoff appearances in 15 years is hardly anything to be content with, unless mediocrity is the goal. The Redskins used to have higher expectations but then again, perhaps that is why it took so long to fly the three Super Bowl championship flags at Landover. Vinny is doing a wonderful job and I understand we do not want to criticize the organization on its official website for fear of upsetting tender sensibilities. You are correct Jumbo, the Redskins are the best run organization in the NFL and that is why our last championship was 15 years ago.

Unless you're having this site read to you by somebody and they skip 75% of the posts on the main page, you claiming that people can't complain about the organization because this is the official board, is a complete fallacy. This board is filled with disgruntled people complaining about everything from Dan Snyder to the reports on the main site about the condition of the practice field.

I think you're digging your own grave here and I doubt anybody would miss your posts. Have a good new year.

Well, how could it be any more sincere and profund, other than the sanctimony bit :laugh:

Wow. That was like on the 4th watching one of those little buzz-bombs that spins in a circle sputtering and then flies off with a little pop. :)

For a guy spitting all over the "Wimbledon & strawberries" crowd he sure clenched his cheeks real tight real fast.

Good luck elsewhere--I like our other kilmer(17) better anyway :silly:

I've been told to sit down and I did, I'm a tall guy.

But I'm not getting thrown out to let some whiny ***** have her way.

So I'll just continue to be loud as hell sitting. The day I'm told to be quiet however (BTW, I very rarely use profanity; especially around kids) they will have to kick me out and if that happens somebody's ass will be getting sued. :)

I've been told to sit down and I did, I'm a tall guy.

But I'm not getting thrown out to let some whiny ***** have her way.

So I'll just continue to be loud as hell sitting. The day I'm told to be quiet however (BTW, I very rarely use profanity; especially around kids) they will have to kick me out and if that happens somebody's ass will be getting sued. :)

Exactly, WD. I don't know why this has to be so hard. You can yell sitting down. You can stand up at times during the game. A little decent conversation with the person behind you is no big deal and a little negotiating if it's needed as to how much and when is not that hard.

No one HAS to be an ******* right off the bat with either the "I'll stand all the time or most of it period and **** these ****ing losers who don't" attitude, or the "NO standing, you must be seated almost the whole game" nonsense. :rolleyes:

Sheeesh people.

A little decent conversation with the person behind you is no big deal and a little negotiating if it's needed as to how much and when is not that hard.

In a perfect world you're absolutely right, Jumbo. Unfortunately in many of the sporting arenas I've been in over time there's a liquid concoction added to the equation that rapidly disolves pretty much all reason and civility. It's called ALCOHOL.

I could be wrong on this, but I get the feeling the Patriots organization counts on its players making plays more than it's crowd noise to get things done in those situations. Just my uninformed opinion however.

Dude your not a fan period. Just keep staying at home. If you think a guy cant stand on a critical play of the game then you dont love football. the reason you dont understand is because your one of the fans who leaves during a game when you think we have no shot. Unless we are down by 30 in the 4th Quarter I dont want to hear that bull****. Dude just stay at home if you want to ***** about something like this. I agree someone shouldnt be standing for periods of time but during a critical moment of the game the crowd will be on its feet so either stand up with them or get the **** out and let a real fan take your seat.

Dude your not a fan period. Just keep staying at home. If you think a guy cant stand on a critical play of the game then you dont love football. the reason you dont understand is because your one of the fans who leaves during a game when you think we have no shot. Unless we are down by 30 in the 4th Quarter I dont want to hear that bull****. Dude just stay at home if you want to ***** about something like this. I agree someone shouldnt be standing for periods of time but during a critical moment of the game the crowd will be on its feet so either stand up with them or get the **** out and let a real fan take your seat.

No I am not a fan of football in general or the NFL. I AM a fan of the Washington Redskins. I invest a fair amount of time and energy into following the team, and I expect something back for that investment. That's why I DON'T go to games;.... because there is very little return on the investment for me. So feel free to keep standing up and interupting other people's ability to enjoy the game. I'm sure that eventually Karma will catch up with you and the others of a similar mindset.

Don't bother responding to this. Within a moment or two you'll be the 147th member of my ignore list and I wouldn't want you wasting your time typing gibberish that I'll never even see. Buh Bye.

In a perfect world you're absolutely right, Jumbo. Unfortunately in many of the sporting arenas I've been in over time there's a liquid concoction added to the equation that rapidly disolves pretty much all reason and civility. It's called ALCOHOL.

I wish someome would try to kick me out of a game for standing and cheering for them!!! The reason fans buy tickets and go to games is for this very reason. If you sit like a ***** with your legs crossed then you are prob. right Mass Skinsfan!!!! Breaking News if the Patriot fans actually knew the NFL game and what it meant then maybe they would know what they were actually there cheering for, other then to say hey MOMMA i was there when SPYGATE happened and i saw brady grabbing Bellys hamma!!!!

No I am not a fan of football in general or the NFL. I AM a fan of the Washington Redskins. I invest a fair amount of time and energy into following the team, and I expect something back for that investment. That's why I DON'T go to games;.... because there is very little return on the investment for me. So feel free to keep standing up and interupting other people's ability to enjoy the game. I'm sure that eventually Karma will catch up with you and the others of a similar mindset.

Don't bother responding to this. Within a moment or two you'll be the 147th member of my ignore list and I wouldn't want you wasting your time typing gibberish that I'll never even see. Buh Bye.

What a *****. Dude you are a complete and utter *****. For your info I have only been to 2 Redskins games. Both times fans stood during critical moments of the game. I know your not a fan of the NFL, I know your not a fan of football, your a fairweather fan that makes me sick. If the Skins were 5-11 instead of 9-7 your ***** ass wouldnt probably be on this board like you are today. Oh and dude **** karma im a fan period. I neverstood the whole game but if there was a critical down me and everyone around me stood up and was rooting our team on. Its called loyalty buddy. You wouldnt of made it at RFK if you would of been there. I guess when fans were up cheering and stomping you would of been yelling to sit down. What a joke dude please put me on ignore because you talk like you got to be 100% right. I agreed fans shouldnt be standing for periods of time but in a critical part of the game they will be standing period. So stay home and stop ****ing about FedEx.

Welcome to the club UVA, you're in an elite list of people who make coherent arguments that make sense and are not willing to succumb to MSF's ramblings about God knows what.

Welcome to the club UVA, you're in an elite list of people who make coherent arguments that make sense and are not willing to succumb to MSF's ramblings about God knows what.

Thank you buddy!!! :cheers:

I agreed with him for the most part but he has to be right on everything. Its a message board no one is 100% right all the time.

Dude please STFU!!!!! People go to the game for the love of their team and to cheer them on WIN or LOSE!!! Don't give me that ****ing BS about interupting the game!! wtf is that? Every fan there should be there for the same reason and that is to cheer on the Washington Redskins. If your there for pictures and to hear the popping of the pads just stay home and film yourself hitting the bottle. From the posts you have made you got no sense and that is clear. :notworthy

Thank you buddy!!! :cheers:

I agreed with him for the most part but he has to be right on everything. Its a message board no one is 100% right all the time.

If you really want to see MSF at work hang out in the tailgate for a while. Make sure to mention you love women in politics, products made in foreign countries and companies that hire illegal immigrants...

If the Stadium made seats then you should be sitting down.

I have been to many Redskins games and I stand up when something good happens but I am not up for more than 10-15 seconds.

I realize that others paid good money to watch the game and not the back of my starter jacket.

Newer stadiums should be constructed like movie theatres so they allow for unobstructed views when standing up. Of course that is going to require a lot more space.

Until that happens fans should be considerate of their fellow fans. the bottom line is you are not the only one who paid for your ticket and the moment you are screwing up someone else's experience you have crossed a line.

If the Stadium made seats then you should be sitting down.

I have been to many Redskins games and I stand up when something good happens but I am not up for more than 10-15 seconds.

I realize that others paid good money to watch the game and not the back of my starter jacket.

Newer stadiums should be constructed like movie theatres so they allow for unobstructed views when standing up. Of course that is going to require a lot more space.

Until that happens fans should be considerate of their fellow fans. the bottom line is you are not the only one who paid for your ticket and the moment you are screwing up someone else's experience you have crossed a line.

I agree with you. There are times though where FedEx will be on there feet in critical times in the 4th Quarter. The best thing to do is stand with them. I dont agree with fans standing just to be in peoples way or just to stand. It is disrespectful.

If you really want to see MSF at work hang out in the tailgate for a while. Make sure to mention you love women in politics, products made in foreign countries and companies that hire illegal immigrants...

I love Hillary Clinton, im all for products from other countries, and im all down for hiring cheap labor. :D

Ill have to swing by the tailgate later. :cheers:

Dude please STFU!!!!! People go to the game for the love of their team and to cheer them on WIN or LOSE!!! Don't give me that ****ing BS about interupting the game!! wtf is that? Every fan there should be there for the same reason and that is to cheer on the Washington Redskins.

Then some people must have a whole lot more time and money to waste than I do, because I don't expend that much of either without being pretty darn sure that I'm going to get some return on that investment. Especially since I'm generally there to WATCH THE GAME, not to get drunk and act my shoe size (8.5) rather than my age (33).

Considering that for me to attend a game at FedEx would require round-trip airfare, taking at least one day off of work (to make the trip worthwhile - lengthwise), hotel accomidations for at least two nights, tickets, etc.... it's a fairly large investment. I'm not interested in making that investment if there isn't a pretty good chance of getting a reasonable return on that investment and everything I hear about the atmosphere at FedEx (and many other stadiums) tells me that I'm not going to likely get that return.

Then some people must have a whole lot more time and money to waste than I do, because I don't expend that much of either without being pretty darn sure that I'm going to get some return on that investment. Especially since I'm generally there to WATCH THE GAME, not to get drunk and act my shoe size (8.5) rather than my age (33).

Considering that for me to attend a game at FedEx would require round-trip airfare, taking at least one day off of work (to make the trip worthwhile - lengthwise), hotel accomidations for at least two nights, tickets, etc.... it's a fairly large investment. I'm not interested in making that investment if there isn't a pretty good chance of getting a reasonable return on that investment and everything I hear about the atmosphere at FedEx (and many other stadiums) tells me that I'm not going to likely get that return.

You know what i totally agree with you 100%. You have changed my outlook on the thing fosho!!! I will stay at home and eat KFC and drink a 12pk of grape soda. :D By the way go **** YOURSELF.Watch me crank 16 in your mother and cheer for her to handle the thing. Oh wait you like to just watch!!!

The Mass_SkinsFan Ignore List of Doom

Current Membership:

Coming soon... MSF Ignore List of Doom trading cards and action figures - collect them all

I cant wait til mine comes out!!!! Since im 147 I might have to wait a while though. :doh:

While I wait I went ahead and made yours it even has your own M hat and you got a great sit down feature so where you never have to get up again!!! Since you got me on ignore I want to see if anyone else would like to buy one !!!

Mass_SkinsFan.jpg

I cant wait til mine comes out!!!! Since im 147 I might have to wait a while though. :doh:

While I wait I went ahead and made yours it even has your own M hat and you got a great sit down feature so where you never have to get up again!!! Since you got me on ignore I want to see if anyone else would like to buy one !!!

Mass_SkinsFan.jpg

Where i place my order? Im a Sit down type of typ

You know what i totally agree with you 100%. You have changed my outlook on the thing fosho!!! I will stay at home and eat KFC and drink a 12pk of grape soda.

Coca-Cola is a better choice than the Grape Soda and I'd suggest that a nice t-bone steak with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli instead of the KFC; but that's all personal preference.

BTW - I'm not here to change your POV Porterhouse; just to provide you with a different way of looking at things and then let you make your own choices. Whether they're Right or Wrong is something you have to deal with, not me.

:D By the way go **** YOURSELF.Watch me crank 16 in your mother and cheer for her to handle the thing. Oh wait you like to just watch!!!

Might I suggest seriously editing or deleting that portion of your post before I'm not the only one who will no longer be seeing your postings around here?

Archived