Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Texans' Fan kicked out for STANDING....

MarkB452

Coca-Cola is a better choice than the Grape Soda and I'd suggest that a nice t-bone steak with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli instead of the KFC; but that's all personal preference.

BTW - I'm not here to change your POV Porterhouse; just to provide you with a different way of looking at things and then let you make your own choices. Whether they're Right or Wrong is something you have to deal with, not me.

Might I suggest seriously editing or deleting that portion of your post before I'm not the only one who will no longer be seeing your postings around here?

Damn you talk like your the leader of the JungleBook fan club!!!! Im not editing nothing and if im not seen around here no more then i can say atleast i had fun :cheers: heres im starting a donation for ya :2cents: so you dont have to spend all your families welfare money to watch a skins game and sit down. Its called the Mass Foundation of KFC R US

Then some people must have a whole lot more time and money to waste than I do, because I don't expend that much of either without being pretty darn sure that I'm going to get some return on that investment. Especially since I'm generally there to WATCH THE GAME, not to get drunk and act my shoe size (8.5) rather than my age (33).

Considering that for me to attend a game at FedEx would require round-trip airfare, taking at least one day off of work (to make the trip worthwhile - lengthwise), hotel accomidations for at least two nights, tickets, etc.... it's a fairly large investment. I'm not interested in making that investment if there isn't a pretty good chance of getting a reasonable return on that investment and everything I hear about the atmosphere at FedEx (and many other stadiums) tells me that I'm not going to likely get that return.

So you're not going to any games then? Problem solved! Now pass this knowledge on to some other fairweather fan so they don't stop me from cheering on my team whenever I want! If you want to sit down and check your Blackberry all day, I suggest you try spectating at the US Open. Golf or tennis, either way. Tennis probably is better for you, as you won't have to move a muscle to show how excited you are to be there! Pro golf can get a little rowdy sometimes. . . . .

So you're not going to any games then? Problem solved! Now pass this knowledge on to some other fairweather fan so they don't stop me from cheering on my team whenever I want! If you want to sit down and check your Blackberry all day, I suggest you try spectating at the US Open. Golf or tennis, either way. Tennis probably is better for you, as you won't have to move a muscle to show how excited you are to be there! Pro golf can get a little rowdy sometimes. . . . .

Yeah that Tiger Woods cat sure can cause a crowd to get rowdy!!! :D

No I did not. I've never been to FedEx either; and I probably never will attend a game there in person. From what I hear the experience would not be overly pleasant for me, and I'm not going to waste a ton of cash traveling to DC, paying for lodging, tickets, food, etc... for an experience I don't believe will be a positive or enjoyable one.

I don't expect silence, but I do expect some common sense and common courtesy. I don't hear a whole lot of complaints from the Patriots players and coaches about the noise and involvement of their fans at Gillette Stadium, but that venue has very strict rules on the acceptable behavior of the fans from what I have been lead to believe.

It's a football stadium, not heaven. It's part of the atmosphere. Do some take it too far? Yes, but it shouldn't stop you from watching your team live. I think we a re all old enough to not get upset and pour about poor behavior from a select few.

So you're not going to any games then? Problem solved! Now pass this knowledge on to some other fairweather fan so they don't stop me from cheering on my team whenever I want!

No I am not going to games. I live about 400 miles from the stadium and have neither the free time nor the unallocated money to make that trip on a regular basis. Especially considering the chance of being less than impressed with the atmosphere and results of the trip.

Anyone who pays for a ticket should have the ability to watch the game without having their experience severely impacted in a negative fashion by the other people sitting around them. At least that's my take on it.

If you want to sit down and check your Blackberry all day, I suggest you try spectating at the US Open. Golf or tennis, either way. Tennis probably is better for you, as you won't have to move a muscle to show how excited you are to be there! Pro golf can get a little rowdy sometimes. . . . .

Actually, I'm all for a TOTAL BAN on cell phones, pagers, beepers, PDA's and other personal electronics inside sporting arenas.

My general live spectating interests include AHL hockey, minor league baseball, some arena football, and other local sports genres that are more family oriented. Golf and Tennis aren't interests of mine in any form, but thank you for the suggestions anyway.

My general live spectating interests include AHL hockey, minor league baseball, some arena football, and other local sports genres that are more family oriented. Golf and Tennis aren't interests of mine in any form, but thank you for the suggestions anyway.

If you havent been to a NFL Regular Season game then you shouldnt be posting about it. Why post about a NFL game if you have never been to a regular season one in person? NFL and college football games are like no other. If you are to ***** to stand on your feet to root your team on then dont post in a thread about other people standing. Oh wait im on your ignore list I forgot. :doh:

Pathetic. It's a FOOTBALL GAME. If you came to sit down and converse all day then stay home and watch your big HDTV and leave the seats for real fans.

So you're telling me that if I'm not drunk, acting childish, standing for extended periods (blocking the view of others), and screaming myself hoarse that I'm not a real fan? Okay. That works for me. Personally I go to an arena to WATCH the game, not converse with others or to destroy the experience for others, but whatever works for you.

It's a football stadium, not heaven. It's part of the atmosphere. Do some take it too far? Yes, but it shouldn't stop you from watching your team live. I think we are all old enough to not get upset and pour about poor behavior from a select few.

I'm sorry but I'm not spending thousands of dollars and wasting a weekend where I could get any number of things done to attend a game in an atmosphere I obviously would not enjoy. While I would love to attend a game I just get the feeling that it would end poorly, with somebody getting thrown out (me or someone else) or at least lots of hard feelings. That's not something I'm really interested in.

So you're telling me that if I'm not drunk, acting childish, standing for extended periods (blocking the view of others), and screaming myself hoarse that I'm not a real fan? Okay. That works for me. Personally I go to an arena to WATCH the game, not converse with others or to destroy the experience for others, but whatever works for you.

I'm sorry but I'm not spending thousands of dollars and wasting a weekend where I could get any number of things done to attend a game in an atmosphere I obviously would not enjoy. While I would love to attend a game I just get the feeling that it would end poorly, with somebody getting thrown out (me or someone else) or at least lots of hard feelings. That's not something I'm really interested in.

No. I'm saying fans who want to stand and yell and cheer should be able to do so all game.

I am in NO way saying if you aren't drunk you aren't a fan. That's ludicrous.

Then let's just accept that there's probably very little we're going to agree on and just go our separate ways, permanently.

You put him on ignore for that!!! YOU ARE A ***** !!!!!

I wonder since you cant see my posts either can you see this? :loser: :jerk: :finger:

You put him on ignore for that!!! YOU ARE A ***** !!!!!

I wonder since you cant see my posts either can you see this? :loser: :jerk: :finger:

You realize you're just fanning the fire, right? Mass does things for attention. He's the biggest attention whore in the history of the 'nets. He was hoping and praying someone would comment on his 'decision' to put someone on ignore :rolleyes:

Hey mass... here's an idea. If you want to ignore someone, ignore them. But kindly :stfu: about it. Thanks in advance.

You realize you're just fanning the fire, right? Mass does things for attention. He's the biggest attention whore in the history of the 'nets. He was hoping and praying someone would comment on his 'decision' to put someone on ignore :rolleyes:

Hey mass... here's an idea. If you want to ignore someone, ignore them. But kindly :stfu: about it. Thanks in advance.

Im having fun with him and his dumb comments. He put me on ignore before the other guy. So im just talking to myself but at the same time getting a laugh out of it. Im funny like that. Since you decided to let me know imma give you a great offer..... Ill give you a discount you only got to pay 10.99 + S&H :laugh:

Mass_SkinsFan.jpg

Im having fun with him and his dumb comments. He put me on ignore before the other guy. So im just talking to myself but at the same time getting a laugh out of it. Im funny like that. Since you decided to let me know imma give you a great offer..... Ill give you a discount you only got to pay 10.99 + S&H :laugh:

I already have the MSF action figure

ssmpblackknight3.jpg

Tight. I think there might be an AHL Hockey forum here you can post in. . . or maybe you should start one.

I'm proud to be on MSF's ignore list.

Frankly, MSF is a ***** and a liar since he said he was done with the Redskins based on last year's record (look it up) and yet he's still here clamoring for attention.

This is the same poster that repeatedly applauded the fact that David Patten (when a Skin) contracted menegitis b/c he wasn't playing well for us and this is the same poster who wished for and called for Patrick Ramsey to get hurt so somebody would replace him.

Nope I won't ever let that one go Mass......it was tasteless

Really, I'm getting the feeling that most of these stadiums need to start dividing their sections up into defined area..... Certain sections would be reserved for people who actually want to act like civilized human beings and are there to watch the game. Other sections would be reserved for the drunken neanderthals who have no common decency. Maybe that would start to solve the problems.

This is an excellent suggestion. :applause:

I could see myself buying "drunken neanderthal" tickets for when I go with my old college friends, and I could see myself buying "civilized human being" tickets for when I take my family to games. :D

I also imagine that the "drunken neanderthal" beer venders would be much more on the ball!

I'm proud to be on MSF's ignore list.

Frankly, MSF is a ***** and a liar since he said he was done with the Redskins based on last year's record (look it up) and yet he's still here clamoring for attention.

This is the same poster that repeatedly applauded the fact that David Patten (when a Skin) contracted menegitis b/c he wasn't playing well for us and this is the same poster who wished for and called for Patrick Ramsey to get hurt so somebody would replace him.

Nope I won't ever let that one go Mass......it was tasteless

Yah, he's pretty transparent. Everyone is onto his dumb games in the Tailgate, so now he's over in ATN trying to ruffle feathers. He's like a small child begging for attention. If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.

Archived