Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

a cowboy fan's view of the game

wunderhill

here is a quote from a dallas fan on their fan message board

"Thing are not looking good going into the playoffs losing to our bitter rivals 27-6. I dont want to hear the excuses that we sat our starters it wouldnt of mattered the redskins are a better team than us rite now. Our offense cant score and our pass defense is pathetic. Our defensivebacks cant cover and the only thing our two great safeties can do is hit. I think its pitiful to lose like that we have no heart in that lockeroom at all."

he is so right....what seperates gibbs form others ...."heart"

HTTR

I think this game shows clearly how Gibbs' emphasis on character pays off. The Skins had it and the cowgirls didn't. Plain and simple.

Couple of days before the game Wade was saying to media I don't have to motivate the players the players motivate themselves. This isn't college and have to do the whole ra ra thing. Way to pump up your players coach!

This is why JG is a HOF coach and Wade isn't.

here is a quote from a dallas fan on their fan message board

"Thing are not looking good going into the playoffs losing to our bitter rivals 27-6. I dont want to hear the excuses that we sat our starters it wouldnt of mattered the redskins are a better team than us rite now. Our offense cant score and our pass defense is pathetic. Our defensivebacks cant cover and the only thing our two great safeties can do is hit. I think its pitiful to lose like that we have no heart in that lockeroom at all."

he is so right....what seperates gibbs form others ...."heart"

HTTR

link???????

I wanna see the responses to his smart post.

Man, that is some tough-love.

I am a Skins fan, but even I think the Boys had a legit excuse for not playing hard.

Not playing hard? Maybe,...

One yard rushing? That is cause for gut wrenching concern!

Even if they had decided to hold back some stuff and play basic-vanilla, they failed completely and utterly to execute even the most basic-vanilla plays they had.

Great isn't it? :D

:helmet:

This comment made me chuckle...

"Why are recievers getting open all over the field? Did you notice even when Collins got called for illegal grounding, there were 3 or 4 cowboys in the picture and no redskins? Well, who the hell were they covering?"

I just read that thread on Dallas' website. There are a LOT of upset fans over there. Not to get ahead of ourselves, but if we go to Dallas next week and take an early lead we will take the fans out of it completely. It would be very silent and excellent working conditions!

They know they waqnted to knock us out of the playoffs.Maybe they thought they could just go through the motions and get a lead on us and then pull their starters.Well,we all know how that worked out for them.Hopefully we'll meet again in Big'D in 2 weeks.

Archived