Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hope to see you again.

5 Super Bowls

2005 all over again Redskin fans!

Yeah ..

UMMMM ..

.. only problem THERE Einstein, is that comparing the 2007 model Seahags to the 2005 model Seahags is laughable at best! The ONLY thing I'm worried about at the game next week is your loud stadium. Certainly NOT The Hags themselves. They don't scare ANYBODY!

Thanks for remembering classic quotes from our playoff games, I'm trying to remember something you guys have said lately in the playoffs, but the Redskins don't last long in the playoffs.

If you knew anything about Hasselbeck, you'd know he's not a prick, but you were right, he is our QB; our starting QB too! I believe your starter is going to have the same view I'm gonna have from the stadium, standing in a coat!

How's it feel to lose to the Falcons. Talk about limping into the playoffs. :laugh:

Thanks for remembering classic quotes from our playoff games, I'm trying to remember something you guys have said lately in the playoffs, but the Redskins don't last long in the playoffs.

If you knew anything about Hasselbeck, you'd know he's not a prick, but you were right, he is our QB; our starting QB too! I believe your starter is going to have the same view I'm gonna have from the stadium, standing in a coat!

Win a Superbowl then talk smack..Good night and HAIL!

For the Skins Fans: Let's keep our cool and focus on Seattle for now. We played Dallas and had our fun today, but we don't wanna overlook Seattle and get romped by them.

For the thread starter: Thanks for showing some class and not using excuses like "Our starters weren't in", "TO was out", because really..even with the starters, the score was 20-3.

Good game and I also hope we see you guys again :applause:

I just dont think Seahawks fans get it(or basic algebra for that matter). The LAST thing they want is 2005 all over again. Because if the 2005 Seahawks show up, the 2007 Redskins will mop the floor with them. Heck, if the 2007 Seahawks show up, the Redskins will mop the floor with them.

If I were them id be doing some serious recruiting between now and Saturday.

I dont think the SeaPidgions will pose much threat. They have played a bunch of pushover teams and are way overrated. We have been in the playiffs for the past four weeks, now we are in the Playoffs. We go in there with swagger and a head of steam. Seattle goes in to this game whipped like a Vick owned pet, and with no momentum. We went undefeated in one of the hardest stretches of our schedule, with a lot to play for. We are primed and ready.

How's it feel to lose to the Falcons. Talk about limping into the playoffs. :laugh:

It's called resting your players. You guys would know nothing about it because you guys had to win the rest of your games to make the playoffs and we could afford to lose a couple and still make the playoffs. You guys win the wild card while we win the division! And don't give me no crap about the NFC West being weak, even it if it is, look at what the Seahawks have done to all the NFC East teams over the past 3 seasons! The Redskins are the only team to beat the Seahawks over the past couple of seasons and we lost the game by missing a field goal.

Believe me, Seattle isn't limping into the playoffs, you'll see next Saturday!

The sad thing about it is, that most of the people reading this KNOW deep down that the Seahawks are going to win but can't and won't admit to it! I wouldn't either!

It's called resting your players. You guys would know nothing about it because you guys had to win the rest of your games to make the playoffs and we could afford to lose a couple and still make the playoffs. You guys win the wild card while we win the division! And don't give me no crap about the NFC West being weak, even it if it is, look at what the Seahawks have done to all the NFC East teams over the past 3 seasons! The Redskins are the only team to beat the Seahawks over the past couple of seasons and we lost the game by missing a field goal.

Believe me, Seattle isn't limping into the playoffs, you'll see next Saturday!

The sad thing about it is, that most of the people reading this KNOW deep down that the Seahawks are going to win but can't and won't admit to it! I wouldn't either!

You must not be a very avid Seahawks or football fan. Thats ok. Not everyone can be a big football fan. Being a casual fan is ok to, so dont feel bad. See, any real Seahawks football fan(if there are any) would actually know about their team and football in general.

They would know, for instance, that in the NFC West, no team other than the Seahawks has managed a winning record, in 4 straight years. They would know that the NFC East has(in the last 3 vaunted years you seem to like to point out) put up 3 winning teams 3 years ago, followed by two straight years of 3 playoff teams per year. In fact, in the past 2 years 6 of the 12 NFC playoff teams have been from the NFC East. You would also be aware that the Seahawks played a grand total of 2 games against teams with a winning record(losing one 21-0, the other being an opening game win versus a 9-7 team in which its starting RB and QB were both knocked out).

Certainly as real Redskins fans we are aware that the Redskins have faced 7 opponents who have a winning record, and managed to finish one game worse than a team that played in the weakest division in the NFC for the past 3 years. Hate to bring reason into this but, I guess sometimes I just let it get the better of me.

I love remembering classics as well. Since we are talking about the past, how many Super Bowl trophies does Seattle have?. Please tell me you have at least 1 with all the smack you are talking.:doh:

Outside of your cupcake division, you're 5-5.

(Outside our division, we're 6-4.)

wow, what was i thinking, you guys are way out of our league then! i cant believe the NFL even made us play you guys this season! your record is so much better than ours! we give up now! please don't manhandle us redskins!

wait, does that 5-5 record include the game we rested players on against the Falcons? it probably does which would be safe to assume we would win which would give us the same record outside of our division.

but a loss is a loss! i like thinking about how much more superior the Redskins are over the Seahawks because of your record outside of the division!

You must not be a very avid Seahawks or football fan. Thats ok. Not everyone can be a big football fan. Being a casual fan is ok to, so dont feel bad. See, any real Seahawks football fan(if there are any) would actually know about their team and football in general.

They would know, for instance, that in the NFC West, no team other than the Seahawks has managed a winning record, in 4 straight years. They would know that the NFC East has(in the last 3 vaunted years you seem to like to point out) put up 3 winning teams 3 years ago, followed by two straight years of 3 playoff teams per year. In fact, in the past 2 years 6 of the 12 NFC playoff teams have been from the NFC East. You would also be aware that the Seahawks played a grand total of 2 games against teams with a winning record(losing one 21-0, the other being an opening game win versus a 9-7 team in which its starting RB and QB were both knocked out).

Certainly as real Redskins fans we are aware that the Redskins have faced 7 opponents who have a winning record, and managed to finish one game worse than a team that played in the weakest division in the NFC for the past 3 years. Hate to bring reason into this but, I guess sometimes I just let it get the better of me.

all that work and you guys STILL had to sneak into the playoffs. i guess not all teams can have it as easy as Seattle and consistently dominate a division, which according to your stats, you would know nothing about.

The semenhawks are not going to be ready for this powerhouse Redkins 2007 edition team. No, not this time. This season we know we are better than what ever the NFL can throw at us as our on field foe. Seattle there is a bird killer coming...............Die birds die!!!!!!!!!!! Flat Hassellback youre fried green tomatoes. :):):):):):)

Archived