Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collinsworth covering the game Sat

skinzdar55

I would't give a damn if Pittman4Two and Larry the Cable Guy were calling it. I'm glad we play next week!!!

That is a good point man but you have to admit that some announcers are easier to listen to than others. In my opinion Collinsworth ranks near the bottom, right above "moose" and Gumble :helmet:

I want Collinsworth to issue an apology for his comment on the NBC studio show a few weeks ago that, "they (the Skins) won't win four in a row" and then he smirked and laughed as if it were the most absurd thing he had ever heard. Don't ever count this team out in December Chris, I think Sean Salisbury could tell you that.

Gumble and Collinsworth are clowns. Collingsworth is just pissy because he is the only past player/commentator that doesn't have a ring or own a record. He was worthless as a receiver and now as a commentator. Hopefully the NFL Network will find talent next year to call the games.

Gumble and Collinsworth are clowns. Collingsworth is just pissy because he is the only past player/commentator that doesn't have a ring or own a record. He was worthless as a receiver and now as a commentator. Hopefully the NFL Network will find talent next year to call the games.

Amen. At least when Collinsworth was with Aikman and Buck, they could cover for his shortcomings. Now he is actually the better of the two on his announcing team.(Although not by much) Pretty sad :helmet:

I want Collinsworth to issue an apology for his comment on the NBC studio show a few weeks ago that, "they (the Skins) won't win four in a row" and then he smirked and laughed as if it were the most absurd thing he had ever heard.

Came in to say just this _ I was really surprised at that - I wondered where the hate was coming from off a tough win in the wake of ST's death. I am an overly sensitive fan - first to cop to it - but that little scene seemed SO outrageous and over the top to me.

Actually tho I think it was after the Bears win and someone said If the skins win three in a row they could be in it and then he says they (the Skins) won't win three in a row and then he smirked and laughed as if it were the most absurd thing he had ever heard.

Came in to say just this _ I was really surprised at that - I wondered where the hate was coming from off a tough win in the wake of ST's death. I am an overly sensitive fan - first to cop to it - but that little scene seemed SO outrageous and over the top to me.

Actually tho I think it was after the Bears win and someone said If the skins win three in a row they could be in it and then he says they (the Skins) won't win three in a row and then he smirked and laughed as if it were the most absurd thing he had ever heard.

Obviously we are in complete agreement, and thanks for the correction....I went ballastic when I heard it, so I he may have said three instead of four. I was thinking four in that he was counting the Bears game that had just ended, but maybe it was three. Regardless, it was a completely unprofessional way to handle that situation, and made Collinsworth look like a complete A-clown.

Archived