Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collinsworth covering the game Sat

skinzdar55

I want Collinsworth to issue an apology for his comment on the NBC studio show a few weeks ago that, "they (the Skins) won't win four in a row" and then he smirked and laughed as if it were the most absurd thing he had ever heard. Don't ever count this team out in December Chris, I think Sean Salisbury could tell you that.

Was just gunna post this... man he must feel like a dumb@$$ now!

HTTR!

At least Collinsworth will say something that doesn't fit into 99% of the sports media's talking points. Aikman is becoming very predictable, and in his own way, speaks in a near monotone or too consistent of a voice. Buck and Aikman have become the cure for my insomnia. They get duller by the week.

At least Madden can be fun sometimes.

too hard to kill my buzz.

You could tell me a trio of Emmit Smith, Darryl Johnston, and Deion Sanders are doing the game and I would still be smiling.

I didnt list Troy because hes not so bad haha.

I don't know about all that. That kind of news might even sober me up at a game.

Er...make me more sober. :D

Collinsworth is one of the best color commentators in the game. He's just stuck with the single least energetic play-by-play announcer. If Collinsworth were with someone like Joe Buck or Kenny Albert, he'd be great. But instead he's with Gumbel, and those two combined can put a man to sleep.

Collinsworth has some of the best insight in the business, and he points out some of the less obvious stuff. I like Aikman, but he has a tendency to stick on the same things in every game.

I noticed that both saturday games are on NBC, and I'm assuming Madden/Michaels will do the primetime Steeler/Jaguars matchup. So, does anybody have any idea who NBC's seconds team is?

I think they should just have Frank Caliendo do they game as John Madden and Charles Barkley.

I noticed that both saturday games are on NBC, and I'm assuming Madden/Michaels will do the primetime Steeler/Jaguars matchup. So, does anybody have any idea who NBC's seconds team is?

Tom Hammond and Cris Collinsworth ... Hammond is a good PxP announcer. If they would replace Bumbel with Hammond for NFL-N telecasts next season, those games would me much more watchable.

cheers

Archived