Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So...When do WE rest our starters??

skinnyles

After all we are favored by 9+ points, and have bigger health issues than anyone!!

I say we start resting when we are up by atleast 28 and show complete dominance / control of the game. I would think about letting TC go at least 3 quarters for the game experience. Thoughts? What a game its gonna be!! HTTR

"IF" the Saints have lost in the earlier game AND Minnesota is getting blown out by Denver, I could see us resting players in the 4th quarter, regardless of the score.

I'd still like to kick the crap out of Dallas though!

We got our mojo going on right now so I say we just keep playing!

I predict that if (at any point in the 2nd half) we go up by 17+ points........26, 53, 89, and 24 will sit. And I will agree with the decision completely.

If anyone doesn't know the names corresponding with those numbers, PM me and save yourself the embarrassment. :D

:dallasuck

:wewantd:

i understand those who think we are getting ahead of ourselves. But what I think is (or hope the original poster means), is that if dallas plays their backups and we come out focused we should be able to take control of this game. If we are any good we should be able to be up comfortably by the 3rd quarter... in which case we can rest our starters... So I say if we are up by 17+ with less than 10 min to go in the 4th quarter, we can rest some starters.

:point2sky

Archived