Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Florida woman reports fighting with a yeti

China

The suspect is 7 feet tall, has long white fur

By GREG HAMILTON, Times Staff Writer

Published December 27, 2007

SPRING HILL - Two Lema Drive residents were startled Sunday morning when a woman knocked on their door and asked for a ride home because the abominable snowman was chasing her.

Sally Meurant and Carmen Fraccica called police after the woman, whom they had never seen before and who later was identified as Toni Zillifro, came to their home at 7:17 a.m.

Zillifro, who smelled strongly of alcohol according to a police report, told a sheriff's deputy that she had gotten drunk at a local bar the previous night and that the snowman, which she described as 7-feet tall, had chased her. She said she fought the snowman, even getting in a kick.

Click on the link for the full article

Dang lady, everybody knows the Yeti don't live where it's warm! How you gonna have an abominable snowman with no snow? It just don't make no sense!

Just further solid proof of Global Warming......

All of the Yeti are fleeing the arctic, in search of cooler weather down south, but to no avail....they only find even warmer weather, and drunk rednecks kicking at them

Just further solid proof of Global Warming......

All of the Yeti are fleeing the arctic, in search of cooler weather down south, but to no avail....they only find even warmer weather, and drunk rednecks kicking at them

:laugh: :notworthy

Good to see you around Mick. I hope you and your mom are doing well, bud. :cheers:

I got in a fight with a Yeti once, put a rear naked choke on him and made him tap. Then I was like thats right *****, I made you tap, I made you tap. Then I pee'd on him.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: This was just too funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Personally I would have got him in a figure four and made the B**** tap out.

Archived