Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll on dallascowboys.com

borninblood

The Seahawks are playing lights-out football right now. Alexander is finally showing some of his old self as they move into the post season. Having said that, I hope we just get the chance to play them.

Alexander is done. The Seahawks are so up and down you'll get dizzy trying to follow them.

Having said that, I'm not looking forward to playing them, especially if they are on. They have a very good passing attack, and a mediocre running game. We should have no problem with their running game, but good passing games tend to give us problems.

We'll see.

The Seahawks are playing lights-out football right now. Alexander is finally showing some of his old self as they move into the post season. Having said that, I hope we just get the chance to play them.

Alexander always gets sand in his vigina during playoff games causing him to suck. Seahawks are blessed being in the worst football conference in the history of the NFL.

...didnt I read somewhere that the Seahawks only played ONE team with a winning record?

Until Philly pulled off that meaningless upset, I beleive we came closer to beating them than anyone else in the division. I'm sure they also remember 2005 and round two of 2006 where we matched Romo sits to pee/TO point for point and then stole the win. For all that, I think some of them do respect us.

Alexander had one good game against a beat up 4-11 Ravens defense, so I don't know if he's back to his old self yet.

Too bad we dont have LaVar to knock Alexander's lights out like the last playoff game.

Archived