Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adding Fuel to the Flame to the Game

Hard_Hitters88

Broswing the Vikings forums see what they are saying about us saying that we have no respect for them. Some of the stuff is just dumb what they said. Check the link at the bottom. Any Skins fans go to the Game tomorrow show they who them that burgundy and gold fans and team is so much better than them

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=40815.0

Frankly,

I don't care what the Vikings fans think about us.

Ditto, talk will be cheap for both teams tomorrow come 20:15. My hope is thatthe short work week for the Vikes goes against them, and I think Collins will be more comfortable in a dome, then he has been the past two weeks, (in the cold against the Bears and Giants) and with time going on, the ST incident isnt as much of a distraction as it was. I think the Vikes are good, but unless their passing game starts to click, i think Williams can stifle their running game enough to give our offense a chance to get a lead.

Fans are just being fans. There were a couple of smart comments on there...

Mr Woo:

cool beans. but first off why should they respect us? there 7-7 were 8-6. except for a blundering coaching error and the death of a star they very well may be 8-6 too. also they play in the same conference as us an most of the same teams. we enter this team as equals in most senses of the word. AP has been stopped for the most part the last two weeks they have no reason to believe they cant do the same.

Mikecarter81:

Agreed! MR Woo. The fact is we had better respect them too. That team has some talent on it and they play pretty well. Also Todd Collins is no "meow". He can play, a good vetren QB who will not be starry eyed aboutm the big lights of a nationally televised game

Mike

Others are reasons why most don't think much of football fans intellect...

Northland12: (Apparently Portis goes by CT now... :doh: )

They don't have any respect for anybody and I hate Skinheads just as much anybody else. I would like to see AP just run all over them Sunday night. they have not seen AP run before or how he runs so maybe be hole different story with them. Are D will stop CT, because we got #1 rated D against the run. grin.gif

Kevoncox: (Remind me where the Vikes drafted last year and what they've done in the last 30 years :laugh: )

They talk like they have been relevent since 93?

Skins who? There are always last in their division. The drafted 6th last year!!!

Plz Purple Jesus....run them over.

I would expect things like this during a practical playoff game. Vikings fans are crazy when it comes to their team and it's a very difficult place to play. Luckily our skins know how to handle such crowds. :)

HAIL

Ditto, talk will be cheap for both teams tomorrow come 20:15. My hope is thatthe short work week for the Vikes goes against them, and I think Collins will be more comfortable in a dome, then he has been the past two weeks, (in the cold against the Bears and Giants) and with time going on, the ST incident isnt as much of a distraction as it was. I think the Vikes are good, but unless their passing game starts to click, i think Williams can stifle their running game enough to give our offense a chance to get a lead.

I'm hoping he does as well as he did against the Bears as he had a 144 rating.

Purple Pride, that is quite a pill to swallow. Might as well be Pink Team. Speaking of Vikings, did you guys hear that Sean Salisbury got suspended from ESPN for taking pictures of his Red Rocket on his cell phone which he then proceeded to show to a few uncomfortable ladies that work for the network? I hadnt heard anything about this but if it is true God is definetly a skins fan.

Archived