Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which road through the Playoffs gives us the best chance to make it to the SuperBowl?

michael_33

Possible Playoff Picture

-------------------------

#1 Seed)Dallas/GB

#2 Seed)GB/Dallas

#3 Seed)Seattle/TB

#4 Seed)TB/Seattle

#5 Seed)NY/Saints/Washington/Vikings

#6 Seed)Minnesota/Saints/NY/Washington

All combinations are possible except for:

--------------------------------------

Skins a 5th seed and Saints a 6th seed...

Vikings a 5th seed and Skins a 6th seed...

Vikings a 5th seed and Saints a 6th seed...

IMO.... :2cents: This would be the perfect playoff picture for setting the Skins up for a SuperBowl Appearance!

#1 Seed)Dallas

#2 Seed)GB

#3 Seed)Seattle

#4 Seed)TB

#5 Seed)Washington(finishes out 9-7,while Saints loses out)

#6 Seed)NY(Giants lose out to 9-7,but the Vikings losing to us gives NY better record)...We win tiebreaker over NY

....And here's why?

-------------------

The Giants may not fair the best against a Seattle team at home,but if they did win could possibly give the Cowboys the best matchup in the Divisional round better than ALL possible #6 seeds...(Vikings can't beat Dallas with no passing game and Saints can't with no Defense imo)I don't want the Redskins facing the Cowboys in the Divisional round period!!....And remember..the Giants are 6-1 on the road with the Bills game pending! :2cents:

I think we matchup with the Bucs better than any team in the NFC!A win there and we go to GB where we pretty much gave the game away on stupid calls and stupid turnovers and we still had a chance to win!

We get by TB and GB and we are either facing our arch rival nemesis Dallas for the NFC Championship game on the road with SuperBowl implications where we have done well against them OR we are facing a Giants team at home for the Championship game!

But lets say for the sake that Seattle has advanced to the Championship game(not impossible) as they would have the Giants traveling or a rematch of Romo sits to pee's BLOWN up game from last season with the fumble....

We almost had Seattle in 05' if Carlos makes that pick for a TD!Game was close and Seattle is definately beatable... :2cents:

Do you like this playoff possibility or would you prefer a different Playoff seeding for our path to SuperBowl 42?

But all in all....I just want to make the playoffs,with all that has happened this year...HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dallasuck

I appreciate the post, but like most others around here I'd rather worry about winning out first.

If we beat the Vikings, then I'll back home in VA watching a crucial Cowpies game in HD with my family. If we win THAT game, then I will lose my mind due to excessive joy.

At that point, playoff scenarios will creep into my mind.

:cheers:

:logo:

gzus...were starting Super Bowl threads. WOW. Talk about giving other teams ammo to generalize us as morons. WE ARE A 7-7 TEAM WITH A BACK UP QB STARTING..........AND WERE STARTING SUPERBOWL THREADS!?!?!??!?!

Why not? It's just a fan dreaming out loud.

If Darren Sharper and Adrian Peterson are reading ES this week looking for extra motivation, then they have serious issues.

I thought if the Giants lose out, we win out and the Vikings win their last game they go with us and the Giants are out???

Yes...the Vikings would win the tiebreaker over the Giants if both are 9-7...

But that's assuming the Vikes win @Denver in the finale...

So it could be us as the 5th and Vikings as the 6th...

Why not? It's just a fan dreaming out loud.

If Darren Sharper and Adrian Peterson are reading ES this week looking for extra motivation, then they have serious issues.

Its just stupid. Come on...lets start talking DYNASTY then..how about back-to-back titles?? We could start a thread talking about CP getting 2,500 rushing yards.

First we need to crawl...then walk...then....?

I guess im the only one that thinks its absurd.

Its just stupid. Come on...lets start talking DYNASTY then..how about back-to-back titles?? We could start a thread talking about CP getting 2,500 rushing yards.

It's a message board. We have a shot at the post-season and the original poster is doing some dreaming. Big deal.

The PLAYERS need to focus on the Vikings, one game at a time, crawling before walking, etc.... fans can dare to dream.

And I would agree with you if were impossible for us NOT to be able to make the Playoffs at 8-8 as well....But it is POSSIBLE!

We beat Minny and lose to Dallas.....8-8

Vikings lose to us and @Denver...8-8(redskins win tiebreaker)

Saints lose out to the Eagles and Bears...7-9

Carolina loses 1 more game between Dallas or @TB...6-8 or 7-9..

We COULD go into the Cowboys game where a loss doesn't matter!!

I appreciate the post, but like most others around here I'd rather worry about winning out first.

If we beat the Vikings, then I'll back home in VA watching a crucial Cowpies game in HD with my family. If we win THAT game, then I will lose my mind due to excessive joy.

At that point, playoff scenarios will creep into my mind.

:cheers:

:logo:

The best scenario is: the Redskins are a 5th seed, and we end up hosting the Vikes for the NFC Championship on Jan. 20th.

It could happen. :)

Possible Playoff Picture

-------------------------

#1 Seed)Dallas/GB

#2 Seed)GB/Dallas

#3 Seed)Seattle/TB

#4 Seed)TB/Seattle

#5 Seed)NY/Saints/Washington/Vikings

#6 Seed)Minnesota/Saints/NY/Washington

All combinations are possible except for:

--------------------------------------

Skins a 5th seed and Saints a 6th seed...

Vikings a 5th seed and Skins a 6th seed...

Vikings a 5th seed and Saints a 6th seed...

IMO.... :2cents: This would be the perfect playoff picture for setting the Skins up for a SuperBowl Appearance!

#1 Seed)Dallas

#2 Seed)GB

#3 Seed)Seattle

#4 Seed)TB

#5 Seed)Washington(finishes out 9-7,while Saints loses out)

#6 Seed)NY(Giants lose out to 9-7,but the Vikings losing to us gives NY better record)...We win tiebreaker over NY

....And here's why?

-------------------

The Giants may not fair the best against a Seattle team at home,but if they did win could possibly give the Cowboys the best matchup in the Divisional round better than ALL possible #6 seeds...(Vikings can't beat Dallas with no passing game and Saints can't with no Defense imo)I don't want the Redskins facing the Cowboys in the Divisional round period!!....And remember..the Giants are 6-1 on the road with the Bills game pending! :2cents:

I think we matchup with the Bucs better than any team in the NFC!A win there and we go to GB where we pretty much gave the game away on stupid calls and stupid turnovers and we still had a chance to win!

We get by TB and GB and we are either facing our arch rival nemesis Dallas for the NFC Championship game on the road with SuperBowl implications where we have done well against them OR we are facing a Giants team at home for the Championship game!

But lets say for the sake that Seattle has advanced to the Championship game(not impossible) as they would have the Giants traveling or a rematch of Romo sits to pee's BLOWN up game from last season with the fumble....

We almost had Seattle in 05' if Carlos makes that pick for a TD!Game was close and Seattle is definately beatable... :2cents:

Do you like this playoff possibility or would you prefer a different Playoff seeding for our path to SuperBowl 42?

But all in all....I just want to make the playoffs,with all that has happened this year...HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dallasuck

Super Bowl???????????

Ja Ja Ja

We got to win this 2 games and then maybe will get into the playoffs.

Super Bowl???? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't you have something better to do with your time than to open a thread that you know you won't like just to bash it?

Archived