Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CP Blocking (short video I found on youtube)

#98QBKiller

This is why I laugh at people who hate on Portis because they are stuck in "fantasy football" land. Portis is a great back because he has all of the intangibles and he sacrifices his body for the TEAM. Give him a hole and he shows you what he can do. He is the epitome of the words "football player."

QFT! Amen to that ... he is a FOOTBALL player period. He's not just a RB, he just happens to play that position. he lays the frickin wood. he is also a heads up player, looking down field and following the action. Nothing I love more than seeing him block for a scrambling QB or WR 20 yards down field. Ever noticed that he recovers fumbles too?

There are so many more of his blocks out there from this season alone, like the one from the first Giants game this year on Pierce. It was a thing of beauty. I also liked watching Portis score that TD against the GMen last week by going head on against Pierce. karma's a b$%^*!

I hope Clinton agrees to re structure his contract. I think he's due some outrageous amounts over the next two seasons and the Skins being 20MILLION OVER the cap will certainly be asking him to restructure. I hope he agrees or there will be some serious trade talks after the season up until the draft and maybe all the way through June.

I hope the Skins are smart enough to keep him for a few more years.

That said, I'm watchin the Rams Steelers game and Steven Jackson would look good wearing the Burgandy and Gold. Wow he's good.

If nothing else Joe Gibbs has been good at getting hard-hitting, hard-working guys on this team.

CP, Taylor, Landry, Mike Sellers, Shawn Springs, London Fletcher and others on the team, these are guys that give it everything they have on the field and don't take plays off.

This is why I laugh at people who hate on Portis because they are stuck in "fantasy football" land. Portis is a great back because he has all of the intangibles and he sacrifices his body for the TEAM. Give him a hole and he shows you what he can do. He is the epitome of the words "football player."
qfe

Archived