Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How will the Skins finish this season? Poll

FunBunch7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Here is how the rest of the season is going to go. We will win our remaining 3 games. We blow out the Giants, beat the Vikings in a close game where we win by 4 and then beat the Cowboys in a close game at home winning by 7 points. We then go to the playoffs and play the Bucs on the road in a wildcard game and beat them in a game we will win by 10. We then go to Dallas and play the Cowboys in a divisional playoffs. I didn't know how this one ended but that is all I see now. If I get a clear picture of what happens in the game against the Cowboys I will let you guys know.:dallasuck

If we DO win out that means Dallas will likley fall to the #2 seed in which we would probably travel to the #1 seed Packers if we advance to the 2nd round. That means, that if dallas wins their 2nd round playoff game and we do too...we would play at Dallas for the NFC Championship!!! WooHoo!!!!

I gues we better beat Minnesota firrst though.

Too many variables at this point, therefore 8-8 no playoffs is my honest opinion. If the Saints lose and the Cowboys secure homefield (or Romo sits to pee is resting), and we show up to play hardknock ball in Minnesota...I think we'll beat the Seahawks, and lose to the next team.

if we get to the superbowl and lose i win 400 dollars because of my futures bet on wining the championship game....so i wouldn't be too down although it would mean we wouldn't be making the playoffs in 2008 which would annoy me

If we get to the Super Bowl that means I will be out about $5,000 since I won't be renting my house for the Super Bowl which is about 10 minutes from Cardinals stadium...plus I'll have to scalp tickets which will set me back another 5k

But it'll all be worth it!

I think the Redskins win their last two games and make the playoffs. I could then see them beating either Seattle or Tampa Bay on wild card weekend.

If the 'Skins advance past the divisional round, I will be pleasantly surprised.

Just imagine if the Redskins were to stun the undefeated Patroits in the Super Bowl. If the Redskins were to pull that off, it would be the biggest upset in the history of sports. I know...I know...I'm dreaming.

i voted 8-8 no playoffs....as much as i'd like to see us in the playoffs we cant seem to stop good running teams and the vikings are one of the best at that (keep in mind i said GOOD running teams) i know were ranked 9th overall but we haven't played a lot of top rushing offenses

Archived