Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whom would you rather have (draft thread)? (merged)

Touchdown Redskins

We don't need to draft a WR. Just please don't. Way too many of them become busts in the first place. In Hardy's case, I've heard he sucks at running routes so his coaches have him run only a few.

We have the receivers we need right here right now. Moss and Randle El are a solid starting duo, McCardell is a solid possession receiver, and Caldwell is a very solid no. 4 receiver. If you are going to add someone, replace Thrash with Anthony Mix.

We have much bigger needs than WR right now like DT, LB, and DE.

We don't need to draft a WR. Just please don't. Way too many of them become busts in the first place. In Hardy's case, I've heard he sucks at running routes so his coaches have him run only a few.

We have the receivers we need right here right now. Moss and Randle El are a solid starting duo, McCardell is a solid possession receiver, and Caldwell is a very solid no. 4 receiver. If you are going to add someone, replace Thrash with Anthony Mix.

We have much bigger needs than WR right now like DT, LB, and DE.

We have absolutely positively no bigger need than someone who can consistantly score. You give me a DT, LB or DE who can put the ball in the endzone 12 or more times a year and Im all for it....Otherwise we dont have that luxury.

We have absolutely positively no bigger need than someone who can consistantly score. You give me a DT, LB or DE who can put the ball in the endzone 12 or more times a year and Im all for it....Otherwise we dont have that luxury.

I disagree, our inability to score is as much do to JC's growing pains, injuries plaguing our WR corp, and Oline problems as it is WRs, WR is a luxury pick, if the BPA is a WR then I won't be upset if we pick one in the first, but I think we need to address the Trenches.

If you are talking receiver, then it's Malcolm Kelly from Oklahoma should he declare. He's a lot like Braylon Edwards, he just has that athletic grace that is so rare to see.

I was going to consider him in my comparison instead of Bowman, but I've got a feeling he might drop because he's been having nagging injuries that have slowed his production. Earlier in the year he was tearing it up, however, and I did have a huge man-crush on him. He's basically the same size as Bowman, and he is supposed to be a little faster as well. One thing I will say about him is that he did not come with as much talent hype that Bowman did out of high school. Also, Kelly was more consistent in his sophomore year than his current junior year. I guess all things considered, I would take Kelly over Bowman simply because he's younger and faster.

I would take your Adarius Bowman along with our own Mix (no pun intended), Santana, Randle El, Caldwell and McCardell.

But we still need to take a DE, even though you don't want to hear it, in the first round. And that DE would be Vernon Gholston of Ohio State.

100% agree, we need to fill the void at safety, he seems to be a natural fit. I think we have a full compliment on draft picks this year, but with our usual cap strife, I don't know how we afford all these players.

Doughty is fine for now, but he is truely a back up in this league.

Archived