Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who was at the Game last night?????

Ant15fromNJ

How many fellow extremers were at the game last night loving every single minute on that game. I was wearing a burgandy John Riggins got ripped apart on my way in but on my way out I was just dishing it out big time..I went with a few friends of mine and they were dragging me out of the stadium it was great gotta love those REDSKINS BABY!!!!!!!

I was there... I'm trying to upload pics, but they are too large... I'll mess with them later... It was awesome... My boy hooked me up with sideline passes for pre-game warm ups...

It was freezing though... It was a great team effort... I have to say for those talking about how the Giants dropped a lot of balls... They did have lots of drops but most of the time there were 2-3 redskins around a Giant player on a lot of those drops... I think it had to do with the weather, but also the swarming Redskins D last night. They were all over the place...

:point2sky

How did the Giant fans treat you guys ?

They were fine where I was. They're frustrated with the effort put on the field is all.

There were a couple fans in cowboys jerseys below us in the lower bowl. I could see snowball after snowball sent their way. Then beer and water, etc from rows and rows away. I was surprised the men in yellow coats didn't cone to break it up. It lasted for a good few minutes. Nonstop pelting.

Then they made a request over the PA for fans to refrain from throwing snowballs.

Yeah. That pretty much never works. If anything, MORE snowballs get thrown after an announcement.

Being they were cowboy fans, I didn't feel too too bad (joke), but security should have gotten there sooner.

I saw one cowboy fan with an old Aikman jersey and on the nameplate he had a piece of paper that said "We Own NY". Douchebag. It's Redskins/Giants. Take your cowboy jersey off.

No problems for me although there were a few hecklers in our section... But I have to say that Skins fans represented... There was burgundy and gold all over the place!! Nice to see the loyalty despite the ups and downs this year...

No doubt man me and my buddy represented and when we left we said congrats to all other skins fans that walked by it was great.

Different question...

Between quarters, and during TV breaks, the players on the field were doing some ridiculous dances to keep warm. Marcus Washington seemed especially capable of breaking it down (and, of course, it's easier to dance when your team is winning). Anyone else notice this? I wish I had my video camera...

i was there...left right after or so to head back to northern va. to all of you that i met, i had a blast...

thanks so much bostic for bringing the grill as well as the boot. post your pictures :)

ill post mine when i get home from work.

p.s. it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold out last night.

Different question...

Between quarters, and during TV breaks, the players on the field were doing some ridiculous dances to keep warm. Marcus Washington seemed especially capable of breaking it down (and, of course, it's easier to dance when your team is winning). Anyone else notice this? I wish I had my video camera...

OH me also. Washington was cracking me up, he was standing on the bench talking stuff to the giants fans that were yelling at him. he was so pumped last night, it is good to see him back to himself again. :)

:notworthy yay Marcus :)

OH me also. Washington was cracking me up, he was standing on the bench talking stuff to the giants fans that were yelling at him. he was so pumped last night, it is good to see him back to himself again. :)

:notworthy yay Marcus :)

I'd love to have a 4 hour DVD of Marcus clips from NFL Films. In between plays, on the sideline...Marcus has been my favorite player since 2004.

Half the stadium was empty in the 3rd quarter.

IT better not have been the Skins fans that left early :laugh:

It was actually surprising that the Giants fans left so early. It did allow us to be at the 50, in row 2, for like the last 5 minute. Andre Carter was loving the Skins fans -- he was cracking up when we started with HTTR -- he wanted to jump up on the rail and lead us!

Archived