Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who was at the Game last night?????

Ant15fromNJ

It was awesome. Thanks again Bostic for bringing the grill. We were about to grab some for wood from across the street and start cookig but we figured the tent might catch on fire.

The Giants fans weren't that bad, there were some hecklers and one guy was talking crap about Sean Taylor but over all it was a good experience. I didn't get back to my house until 5 am and I was smacking my self in the face to stay awake on the drive home but I wouldn't have missed it for the world

It was actually surprising that the Giants fans left so early. It did allow us to be at the 50, in row 2, for like the last 5 minute. Andre Carter was loving the Skins fans -- he was cracking up when we started with HTTR -- he wanted to jump up on the rail and lead us!

yeah he did....the boys were just so pumped last night...it was great!:gaintsuck

It was awesome. Thanks again Bostic for bringing the grill. We were about to grab some for wood from across the street and start cookig but we figured the tent might catch on fire.

The Giants fans weren't that bad, there were some hecklers and one guy was talking crap about Sean Taylor but over all it was a good experience. I didn't get back to my house until 5 am and I was smacking my self in the face to stay awake on the drive home but I wouldn't have missed it for the world

Bringing a grill was the least I could do. Can't have a tailgate without a grill, right? Teddy, those chicken skewers were da bomb!

Bringing a grill was the least I could do. Can't have a tailgate without a grill, right? Teddy, those chicken skewers were da bomb!

The Filet wrapped in bacon was on point. I'll try and bring the deep fryer and make some funnekl cakes next time. I'll leave the smurf at home so we'll have some extra room

The Filet wrapped in bacon was on point. I'll try and bring the deep fryer and make some funnekl cakes next time. I'll leave the smurf at home so we'll have some extra room

:) or we could bring another skins fan :) hahaha.

next time hopefully it will be a lot warmer also...that cuts down on the amount of stuff that you bring already.

ted-cant wait for dallas and those funnel cakes :)

everyone come down to FEDEX!

Yea, who was the Lone Hogette ?

I missed the clip of the Hogette but I know their are a few guys that dress as Hogettes that hang with the NYC/RedSky crowd. They used to go to another NYC Skins bar a few years ago. It was probably them.

I watched the game on TV and it looked like we had a good showing. It was great hearing you all ring out COOOOLEY!

WAY TO REPRESENT THE B&G!!!!

:applause:

Yea, the Cooooooley and SMOOOOOOT kept getting louder and louder as the game went on. Great having those fans in their house. Now only if we could keep the opposing fans out of FEDEX

I def lost my voice screaming last night but it was worth it. I loved it when all of the Giants fans started booing Eli.

Xmas came early this year

Are you serious ??

That's sick

I was wearing my Sean Taylor Jersey and it was obvious the guy was wasted and he started to say stuff about Sean. I really wanted to shut him up but something told me to just let it go it's not worth it. I just ignored him and went back to my seat.

The other thing that pissed me off was when Smoot went down I was worried and talking to the girls beside me and the guys infront of us were cheering that he was hurt. They were just classless morons. I almost wanted to cheer when Shockey went down just to piss them off but I didn't want to turn into them.

I was wearing my Sean Taylor Jersey and it was obvious the guy was wasted and he started to say stuff about Sean. I really wanted to shut him up but something told me to just let it go it's not worth it. I just ignored him and went back to my seat.

The other thing that pissed me off was when Smoot went down I was worried and talking to the girls beside me and the guys infront of us were cheering that he was hurt. They were just classless morons. I almost wanted to cheer when Shockey went down just to piss them off but I didn't want to turn into them.

Giant fans seemed to have lowered themselves to the Philly fans

Giant fans seemed to have lowered themselves to the Philly fans

Most giants fans (at the games at least) are the white collar finance types from Manhattan that eat sushi at the tailgate and won't think about going to a game if it's under 40 degrees. I watched the game on tv last night and noticed alot of open seats when the game started... I figured people may show up late because of rush hour traffic or tailgating. I guess I was giving them too much credit. Giants fans are a disgrace to football fandom. They had a 9-4 team with the chance to clinch a playoff spot on a Thursday night and they couldn't manage to fill up half the stadium. I bet the Pats empty out their stadium after the 1st quarter.

I was at the game last night in full redskins gear!!! Just wanted to say thanks to some great fellow skin fans that approached me before the game started as i was on my way to my nosebleed seats!!! They asked where i was sitting and GAVE me some lower tier tickets, tried to buy them a beer and they wouldnt even take that.Thanx fellas if your out there!! We do have some great fans. I took some abuse from some classless fans. Argued with one the whole game!!!! HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!! :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :cheers:

It was a great time, the gint fans were nothing but friendly with some good natured smack talk going both ways. The dudes from Virginia...my hat's off to you guys. You shared your beer with us and drove back home after the game. Wow. Hard core. Excellent time all the way around. I got my fill of good food too! Back to reality in the desert tomorrow.

Archived