Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

An open letter To Joe Gibbs

Tyron Biggums

Dear Mr. Gibbs.

I Love You! You didn't have to come back to us, but you did for the fans.. You never forgot where your roots are from.. Put please let Al Saunders have complete control of the offense,, you know the same way you do Gregg Williams. I remember Darrell Green calling you out and telling you were messing up back in the day.. If no other player on your roster will... let me do it.. Joe Jackson Gibbs you are messing up Let's see what Saunders has. You made the call to bring him in here so LET him do it. I will always have your back...

:munchout:

Please Joe Gibbs,

Tell guys to stop having devestating season ending injuries at key positions which are vital for this offense. Also tell them to stop dropping the ball and learning how to execute the plays.

Hell maybe you should even have Gregg Williams throw on some pads and show the defense first hand how the hell to make a play or two when the game is on the line, instead of letting the offense drive the ball down your throat for the winning score at the end of the game.

Dear Joe Gibbs,

For the love of God, Jesus and Moses, retire. I mean seriously. When will you realize that enough is enough? How many losses when we are up at the half will it take? How many critical coaching mistakes will it take? At least as Mr.Biggums just said, let Al Saunders have complete control of the offense.

Earlier in the season you had said that Saunders calls the plays until you guys get to the opponents 35 yard line, and you step in. How many times do you have to see the offense moving the ball effectively only to see them start struggling at the opponents' 20-30 yard line?

Please Joe Gibbs,

Tell guys to stop having devestating season ending injuries at key positions which are vital for this offense. Also tell them to stop dropping the ball and learning how to execute the plays.

Hell maybe you should even have Gregg Williams throw on some pads and show the defense first hand how the hell to make a play or two when the game is on the line, instead of letting the offense drive the ball down your throat for the winning score at the end of the game.

whatt does injuries and the defense lacking have to with Mr.Gibbs not giving Saunders full control of the offense?

Dear Joe Gibbs,

For the love of God, Jesus and Moses, retire. I mean seriously. When will you realize that enough is enough? How many losses when we are up at the half will it take? How many critical coaching mistakes will it take? At least as Mr.Biggums just said, let Al Saunders have complete control of the offense.

Earlier in the season you had said that Saunders calls the plays until you guys get to the opponents 35 yard line, and you step in. How many times do you have to see the offense moving the ball effectively only to see them start struggling at the opponents' 20-30 yard line?

I DO NOT want Mr. Gibbs To retire, But he is coming to his last year in his coaching contract. Mr.Gibbs did you or did you not bring Saunders in to take control of the offense. so you could focus on being the President and or GM when your coaching contract is up?

People complain about blowing leads, but it's a stupid statistic. How many leads did we blow that were more than a touchdown? This statistic isn't nearly as telling as people think. We came back and stole the game from the Jets. We gave up the game against the Giants. that's sort of even.

Dear Joe Gibbs,

Thank you for trying to help. The older fans with half a brain understand that Danny and Vincy have turned the Redskins into a coast-to-coast joke. Nobody should hold you accountable for this mess. This team was a mess before you got here and will remain a mess until Danny changes his methods and philosophy.

When you were given the job in 1982, Beathard and Cooke had already built the team. Theismann, Riggins, Monk, The Hoggs, Richie Pettibone and the defense were already there. You were brought in ONLY to be Offensive Coordinator / Head Coach.

However, in 2004, you were hired as a marketing gimmick by Danny. You were hired to be President/GM/Head Coach. You were only ever capable of doing one of those things.

Now, I am sure you understand how important it is to have a quality front office.

If you are a true Redskin fan and want what's best for the Redskins and their fans, please tell Danny to hire a quality President / Vice President / General Manager. Have that group of people create some 4 to 5 year plan to rebuild the team.

The Patriots, Cowboys, Giants, Colts, Chargers were not built in one off season. Players want to sign for those teams because they want to win. Players want to sign for the Redskins becasue they want money.

Sincerely,

Ralph Zero

P.S. The Giants are gonna kick your ass today!!!!

Let's just wait and see how these last three games go with TC at the helm then possibly we can see if these close losses have been all Gibbs fault.As good as JC is at times, he lost a little of Joe's confidence with all the turnovers in clutch situations and therefore became more conservitive again.

Dear Mr. Snyder,

I'm glad you're enjoying my son's blood, and your card was just grand. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You are a senile buck-toothed old mummy with bony girl-arms, and you smell like an elephant's butt!

Retrieved from

"<A href="http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Simpsons/Season_2"[/quote">http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Simpsons/Season_2"[/quote]

:doh:

Dear Joe Gibbs,

:banhim:

Dear Joe Gibbs,

dear mr gibbs,

disregard mr 51's letter ,as the young fan was obviously intoxicated . you know the young man thinks he knows what is going on .:chug: well mr gibbs i'm ready for a little 3 game winning streak . as i too am drinking the kool-aid .:point2sky

Please Mr. Gibbs, just remember 95% of people fall between 70 and 130 on standard IQ tests, and that means only 5% of the posts here are from someone really smart. :)

:silly:

Dear Mr. Snyder,

I'm glad you're enjoying my son's blood, and your card was just grand. In case you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. You stink! You are a senile buck-toothed old mummy with bony girl-arms, and you smell like an elephant's butt!

Sincerely,

Ralph Zero

P.S. The Giants are gonna kick your ass today!!!!

Cool. Thanks Jumbo for helping me to figure out the origin of Ralph's user name.

Archived