Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Announcement On Signatures

TK

MTH, you must run your computer at a higher resolution than most because your images are stacking up on each other.

Its okay, it doesn't bother me though! ;)

Shoot. I didn't add the width of the two side deals.

Here I am laughing at all the idjits on this friggin' board, and quietly wondering to myself how there could possibly be so many, and then two weeks later I learn I'm one of them!

<fixed>

So what we've learned, boys and girls, is if we add anything to the tkmisc/gws21.gif sig below, it is automatically unauthorized. :cool:

drums -- I run my resolution at 1152 x 864 -- prolly slightly higher than the average user -- my sig looked fine to me, and thanks for the heads up

Allow me to give some of you a hint.:)

If you adjust your sig, you're fine. If any ES Staff member adjusts your sig, you won't be getting it back anytime soon.

And if the Staff adjusts your sig & you've posted in this thread, not only will you not be getting your sig back anytime soon, but we'll be sending Jumbo to your house to ask you WTF is wrong with you. :)

Does computer illiteracy count , because i am all that :(

so i'm posting to see if what i removed is done correctly dropped 1 of 2 sigs . i should be within my limits

Oh, and a Happy Holidays to everyone here at ES :D

Does computer illiteracy count , because i am all that :(

so i'm posting to see if what i removed is done correctly dropped 1 of 2 sigs . i should be within my limits

Oh, and a Happy Holidays to everyone here at ES :D

The pic is fine. Everything else is not as it puts you over the limit.

Archived