Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I have the best mom ever

Darc Requiem

I was going to jump on you too, but everyone beat me to it.

Jesus Christ, yes it is a great gift. I came home from college two years ago to have a Taylor jersey waiting for me as a birthday gift as well. I'm incredibly happy for the guy cuz I know that joy as well. All I was saying is people get ripped off all the time with "authentic" stuff. I was just looking out. It doesn't take away from it at all.

So in conclusion, happy birthday, I'm so sorry I offended everyone with the comment.

Jesus Christ, yes it is a great gift. I came home from college two years ago to have a Taylor jersey waiting for me as a birthday gift as well. I'm incredibly happy for the guy cuz I know that joy as well. All I was saying is people get ripped off all the time with "authentic" stuff. I was just looking out. It doesn't take away from it at all.

So in conclusion, happy birthday, I'm so sorry I offended everyone with the comment.

Don't worry, theres a lot of emotional people on ES. If you say one bad thing they start catching feelings, very sensitive people around here.

Archived