Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which NFC East Team do you hate the Most??

BleedinBurgNGold

I think it is a totally relevant question because although I reveled in the Redskins-Cowboys rivalry in the 70's & 80's, I find that I dislike the Eagles and Giants much more these days than the Cowboys.

Of course the fact that I live in the northern Philly suburbs and am subjected to Eagles & Gianrts fans on a daily basis is the cause for my hatred of those two teams, or more accurately, their obnoxious fans.

Your are right. Being a thug is a prerequisite to be a Philly fan. They boo Mcnabb on a regular basis. No loyalty. We make speak bad of JC every now and then but I don't thing we boo'd him once.

My Picks:

1) Cowboys

2) Eagles

3) Giants

By far, the Eagles-for a team with ZERO trophies, they sure are one over-ly confident, smack-talking bunch. It's always nice when they lose b/c it becomes a pleasure to see their fans drown in their own misery.

Never liked the Skins, but never hated them-Joe Gibbs has always been THE class-act, which is largely why.

The only time I REALLY hated the Giants was when they hired incompetent *****(i.e. Ray Handley). Otherwise, you have to admire The Tuna for the job he did bringing this franchise to life, and having lived in New Orleans for years, I've always liked the Mannings.

To add other teams to this "hate" list-the Chargers(their players are just as bad as the Philly fans), Ravens(like with Philly, classless fans), Panthers(The Biggest Heart in ALL of Football, My Arse!), and Steelers(no doubt in my mind that SBXL was *fixed*).

Rule 1: I root for the Redskins

Rule 2: I root for anyone playing the Cowboys

Rule 3: Rule 2 does not apply if it benefits the Redskins that the Cowboys win.

Because of Skins rules of order, I'd have to say the Cowboys, Cowboys, and more Cowboys.

Now, if you asked me whose fans I hate the most, then I'd have to say the Eagles, bar none.

I think of the cowboys as a rivalry and there is no team I would rather beat then the cowboys. But There it is a toss up because I hate the Eagles, The city and the fans. They have the worst fans in the league and they are proud of that fact.

By far, the Eagles-for a team with ZERO trophies, they sure are one over-ly confident, smack-talking bunch. It's always nice when they lose b/c it becomes a pleasure to see their fans drown in their own misery.

Never liked the Skins, but never hated them-Joe Gibbs has always been THE class-act, which is largely why.

The only time I REALLY hated the Giants was when they hired incompetent *****(i.e. Ray Handley). Otherwise, you have to admire The Tuna for the job he did bringing this franchise to life, and having lived in New Orleans for years, I've always liked the Mannings.

To add other teams to this "hate" list-the Chargers(their players are just as bad as the Philly fans), Ravens(like with Philly, classless fans), Panthers(The Biggest Heart in ALL of Football, My Arse!), and Steelers(no doubt in my mind that SBXL was *fixed*).

You really are the biggest stain on this board. You call out Eagle fans for smack talk and seeing them in their own misery. Is that why you've chosen two teams to represent yourself? Saints fans are in the same dilemma since they haven't won **** in years. You are the epitome of what a Cowboy fan truly is. If we're painting with a broad brush here, since most of the people in this thread have, then I can do the same.

You are a bandwagon ****roach and you are the worst type of fan there will ever be. Ever. It must be nice having a fall back team when one team sucks and the other doesn't. Seriously, what type of loser mentality do you have that you feel the need to justify yourself by rooting for two teams? I'll give you credit for at least putting yourself out there and admitting that you have no balls and that you'd never just pick one team.

And to everyone else who picked the Eagles because of their "fans". Let me tell you something. I'm friends with a ton of members on this board. I've made some best friends and great friends. I've probably been to more ES tailgates than half of you that even live in the area and I've never once bragged about the Eagles winning a ****ing thing. I sat with a mod at the game the Eagles won. And afterwards I was humble and took it in stride.

Now I'm angry and need a drink. And it's not even 9am yet.

1. Dallas - they just plain suck. the triplets sucked, their owner sucks, their stadium sucks, their city sucks, their old coach that wore that funny hat sucked, you name it and they will suck.

2. Giants - they got the no. 2 spot during the Phil Simms years. Simms was a tricky bastage that really made me mad. He pulled the Skins offsides with a hard count (one of many times) then pointed at the Skins line with both hands like a cowboy wearing a pair of six guns and i swear he was laughing. I still hate the guy.

3. Eagles - Buddy Ryan's style of defense, his overall attitude and that freaking scrambling seemingly unsackable Randall Cunningham earned the Eagles the no. 3 most hated spot. Those Eagles had talent enough to win a Super Bowl but thankfully Buddy Ryan sucked so bad they never could win one ... just like todays Eagles under Andy Reid.

Archived