Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LT shouldn't have scored in OT

bubba9497

Tomlinson in my book is bar far the biggest jerk/cry baby in the NFL.

Players like him destroy teams from within.

if your gonna tell me you wouldnt want him on your team im gonna call BS.

also, did anyone see him shun rivers. rivers went to sit down beside LT. LT got up right away and snubbed him. lol

if your gonna tell me you wouldnt want him on your team im gonna call BS.

also, did anyone see him shun rivers. rivers went to sit down beside LT. LT got up right away and snubbed him. lol

After seeing what he did to Rivers, it makes him look like a hypocrite after what he said about the Patriots being "classless" and "immature". Nonetheless, LT usually has a good reputation so I was surprised when I saw what he did to Rivers. I'm pretty sure Norv had nothing to do with Rivers sucking......:D

This is the same Norv who early in the season made LT go from looking like Bo Jackson to Tito Jackson. :laugh:

After seeing what he did to Rivers, it makes him look like a hypocrite after what he said about the Patriots being "classless" and "immature". Nonetheless, LT usually has a good reputation so I was surprised when I saw what he did to Rivers. I'm pretty sure Norv had nothing to do with Rivers sucking......:D

This is the same Norv who early in the season made LT go from looking like Bo Jackson to Tito Jackson. :laugh:

i agree 100%. i never bought this nonsense of him being humbe and a team player. everytime i saw him he seemed like a pompous ass. This yea definetly proves that.

I would still take him on my team tho

Okay, so some rules get to be called sometimes?

I believe generally, at least 50 % of all snaps have some infraction of the rules occurring, such as holding or illegal contact or the like. The refs "let the players play" though and I think that is a double edged sword. The refs by not calling everything they see drastically alter the outcome of the came. A penalty is a penalty and it should be called.

Okay, so some rules get to be called sometimes?

If they called a penalty on every single little thing the games would never end. Every single play has some penalty of some sorts in it. Come now you don't seriously think the refs should call everything do you? Haven't you yourself commented on ticky tack calls? Its not like they had one of those guys throwing a freaking block or in the huddle. They just got excited when they saw that it was a touchdown. Heck most coaches stand somewhat on the green which I don't think is legal either.

:applause: and Billy Volek is on the field.... 12 men on the field

1) There is no real way to tell if Volek is on the field from that picture.

2) I'm sure that happens in EVERY nfl game every week at least once - someone takes one step onto the field. If they called that TD back, there would be at least one a week called back in EVERY game.

The last thing we need in the NFL is more excuses for the refs to act retarded. Its about making sure the team that deserves to win, wins the game. Its about the game being fair. Sorry but, some excited players putting one foot onto the field 30 yards away is hardly ground to call back a game winning TD.

Besides, hes on my fantasy team :-)

Archived