Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the Dawning of the age of TC

Todd Collins 15

Gentlemen and Lady folk, I think we've reached a new era in Redskins football, and I'd like to thank you all for your support. I am now undefeated this year and since 1997. Much like Joltin' Joe, I'm currently working on my own streak of interception-less football. Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but now that I'm leading us into a new day, I promise to keep the updates rollin', along with the live sideline commentary that I started yesterday. So check it out...

www.toddcoll15.blogspot.com

Todd Collins

Gentlemen and Lady folk, I think we've reached a new era in Redskins football, and I'd like to thank you all for your support. I am now undefeated this year and since 1997. Much like Joltin' Joe, I'm currently working on my own streak of interception-less football. Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but now that I'm leading us into a new day, I promise to keep the updates rollin', along with the live sideline commentary that I started yesterday. So check it out...

www.toddcoll15.blogspot.com

Todd Collins

:laugh:

Hell yeah! :cheers:

Todd, can you tell us how the technique differs between gripping a football and gripping a clipboard? Thanks.

Great question Dan T. I'm always ready for action as you might have heard Joe say in the press conference. Therefore, I installed laces into the clipboard I've been using this season, as well as onto my universal remote at home. I feel this has really paid dividends this year.

frankly, JC has been exposed. I mean if you gotta veteran QB that has been a back up all his career and can run sauder's offense and be successful at it, what does that tell you about JC. Again, Collins showed better vision, throws down the middle and has a quicker release. Ive not seen any of these from JC in his entire young career.

what does this mean? do we start Collins? is he our future? obviously not. he is end of his career. BUt collins has helped me express my feelings about JC and that is, JC simple doesnt seem to understand sauder's system. do we need another QB that can undertand sauder's system and run it consistenly? collins showed that he can run the system and if we had a young gun that can run sauder's system like the way it should be, i have a feeling our O will be top 5 like Sauders was running in Kansas city.

JC has been exposed and I am worried.

frankly, JC has been exposed. I mean if you gotta veteran QB that has been a back up all his career and can run sauder's offense and be successful at it, what does that tell you about JC. Again, Collins showed better vision, throws down the middle and has a quicker release. Ive not seen any of these from JC in his entire young career.

what does this mean? do we start Collins? is he our future? obviously not. he is end of his career. BUt collins has helped me express my feelings about JC and that is, JC simple doesnt seem to understand sauder's system. do we need another QB that can undertand sauder's system and run it consistenly? collins showed that he can run the system and if we had a young gun that can run sauder's system like the way it should be, i have a feeling our O will be top 5 like Sauders was running in Kansas city.

JC has been exposed and I am worried.

Dude, TC is the greatest QB to ever live, as his 144 QB rating attests.

Don't be upset because only a select group can get wireless from FedEx. As part of my contract, there's a Cheesecake Factory menu in the locker room, Shirley Temple cooler on the sideline, and wireless for blogging between drives.

Do you guys need a backup punter or anything?

:doh:

Geez, and I bet I am still on TC Claus' bad list -

What, no TOM BRADY stories? :silly: and how you adapted and overcame because Tommy boy gave you tips? :laugh:

You know, I too found myself wondering "where you were" - almost, almost - made it through the day without ya.................. ;) almost.

Dude, TC is the greatest QB to ever live, as his 144 QB rating attests.

listen kid, my post wasnt meant to be amusing. it wasnt to amuse you but to give you some insight on what has transpired last night. either take it seriously or go back and watch cartoon.

Archived