Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the Dawning of the age of TC

Todd Collins 15

TC is gonna lead us to the PALOFFS...so TC any thoughts on the Giants D? Are we gonna light them up too?

First of all I'm glad that Kiwa....whatever is hurt, which means we only have to gameplan for one long name which I can't pronounce. Truth is that it doesn't really matter how the defense plays since I've been in this system for so many years. I practice blindfolded twice a week, and with cougars pash-rushing once a week in order to become one with the system. So we'll be prepared for the Giants. The only possible wrinkle is the fact that Amani Toomer is my former roommate and bff, so he know me...eh, my system inside and out.

That's even worse. :( Why rain on our slow-moving (yet majestic) parade with your tin foil hat-isms when you know that the thread is a joke?

Now I am simply perturbed.

i aint here to joke. i was giving you some insight as i was sayign before. and that post was in reply to the other poster, not you. pay attention and everything will be all good. you got that?

i aint here to joke. i was giving you some insight as i was sayign before. and that post was in reply to the other poster, not you. pay attention and everything will be all good. you got that?

You don't seem to understand. This thread is for joke posts only. If you aren't here to joke, then you shouldn't be here at all.

You don't seem to understand. This thread is for joke posts only. If you aren't here to joke, then you shouldn't be here at all.

I'm starting to think he shouldn't be ANYWHERE on this board. His Internet tough guy act is wearing thinner than Tony Kornheiser's hair.

Hey T.C. it's official you are my most favorite backup qb to ever come off the bench and beat the Bears. Hooooray for T.C.!!! Others have tried and come up short, but you had heart and determination. Slicing and dicing the Bears and showing those guys you were going to fight your guts out. You had super smart poise and knew exactly where to throw the ball. once again thank you for everything.

Hey one last thing T.C., maybe you could practice some peyton manning kind of motion hand gestures to really screw with the Giants next game...

More like the "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius, Age of Aquarrrrrrriiiiiiuuuuuussss!!!!"

Can't wait for the TC bobblehead and doll which has various odd and random quotes by TC. I remember reading an excerpt where players said he's a history buff or something and makes random comments in which players are probably thinking, "WTF?!"

Todd Collins 15, I just picked you up on my fantasy football team. My question to you, does that come with any fringe benefits? E.g., hot tub time, Cheescake Factory coupons, face time with hot babes, fabulous party invites? After all, I am the team owner...

Archived