Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream last night: Clinton Portis rushes for 210 yards and 3 TDs!!!

timdaley73

Nows the time when they need us most Stwasm.

Nows the time they need us all to unite behind them.

Its easy to cheer a team like the Pats. It takes no courage, no heart to cheer the Pats.

Cheering for the redskins and JG right now takes faith and courage. You are up to it. I know it.

We can beat the Bears.

I am

Oh, I'm not quitting! I'm far from that. I'm behind them 150 percent! But, you also have to "keep it real" instead of becoming delusion. While I'll always love the burgundy & gold, I just have my doubts that the current administration will give the team the best chance to succeed.

It's been a while since I had any dreams of the Redskins... especially with recent losing and tragic loss... But, my dreams about the Redskins in the past come close to or actually happens... So take it for what it's worth!

In my dream, Clinton Portis rushes for 210 yards with 3 TDs!! After the game, he gets on his knees and points to the sky and says "For you 21!!" "For you!!"!! In the interview, he said he felt like he let 21 down last week and wanted to make it up to him this game, keeping the playoff dream alive!!

:point2sky :point2sky "For you 21!!"

:cheers:

I hope it comes true Cp is one of the backs I'm starting in my fantasy play-offs. But more importantly this team needs a win!!

Archived