Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dream last night: Clinton Portis rushes for 210 yards and 3 TDs!!!

timdaley73

It's been a while since I had any dreams of the Redskins... especially with recent losing and tragic loss... But, my dreams about the Redskins in the past come close to or actually happens... So take it for what it's worth!

In my dream, Clinton Portis rushes for 210 yards with 3 TDs!! After the game, he gets on his knees and points to the sky and says "For you 21!!" "For you!!"!! In the interview, he said he felt like he let 21 down last week and wanted to make it up to him this game, keeping the playoff dream alive!!

:point2sky :point2sky "For you 21!!"

:cheers:

It's been a while since I had any dreams of the Redskins... especially with recent losing and tragic loss... But, my dreams about the Redskins in the past come close to or actually happens... So take it for what it's worth!

In my dream, Clinton Portis rushes for 210 yards with 3 TDs!! After the game, he gets on his knees and points to the sky and says "For you 21!!" "For you!!"!! In the interview, he said he felt like he let 21 down last week and wanted to make it up to him this game, keeping the playoff dream alive!!

:point2sky :point2sky "For you 21!!"

:cheers:

Was he wearing a Broncos jersey?

I don't think I've ever seen you post so negatively....you another one broken by being a Skins fan?

Sorry, Lyfer. I guess everything that's happened over the past few years, culminating in Taylor's death and Gibbs' call Sunday has made me very cynical. Hardly anyone wants to say it or believe it, but this organization is a mess right now and until things change, it's going to become worse before it gets better.

I had a dream last night I was in a foursome with Hillary Clinton, Lorenna Bobbitt, and Tonya Harding. When I woke up this morning, my leg was broken, my penis had been severed...and my health insurance had been cancelled.

Yeah, I know...I've used that one before on these threads. :rolleyes:

Sorry, Lyfer. I guess everything that's happened over the past few years, culminating in Taylor's death and Gibbs' call Sunday has made me very cynical. Hardly anyone wants to say it or believe it, but this organization is a mess right now and until things change, it's going to become worse before it gets better.

It's cool man...I've just never seen that - it seems like the organization is really breaking a lot of fans.

All I've ever known is us sucking, and while it is sad to say, I've become used to it and it is the norm. I understand it is different for those of you that saw the "Glory Days".

Nows the time when they need us most Stwasm.

Nows the time they need us all to unite behind them.

Its easy to cheer a team like the Pats. It takes no courage, no heart to cheer the Pats.

Cheering for the redskins and JG right now takes faith and courage. You are up to it. I know it.

We can beat the Bears.

I am

Nice! Real nice! It couldhappen with Randy Thomas back in the line up tonight.

You know I was having a conversation about Sean Alexander the other day, and was mentioning how when Steve Hutchinson left, that he struggled in the run game. And to look at the Vikes now, their run game is really strong and that there was a correlation between solid guard play and the run game (as well as the rest of the line).

Then I started thinking back to the '05 playoff run, and how as soon as Randy Thomas broke his leg and was out, we were unable to run the ball effectively for the Eagles game (ST helped seal that game along with a beat up Eagles team) ... in TB we had no run game and in Seattle we were still not able to run.

Wondering if the loss of Randy Thomas had that much of an affect on our run game? He is our pulling guard, he's a pro-bowler ... and he is a leader for us. Here's to hooping your dream comes true, and that a fresh set of legs on the O-Line opens this running game up for CP.

I would love nothing more than to see CP quiet the critics who think he is done. HTTR!

Archived