Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

First trip to Fedex Field

ChiBears58

Get drunk before you get there. Snyder still thinks it right to sell beer for 8 bucks....watered down beer that sends you to the toilet packed with 200 other fans at half time. And while you should probably eat in the parking lot, its kinda hard to avoid the chicken tenders and fries.....add another 14 bucks to your total.

Really pumped to make my first trip to Fedex Field this week to watch my beloved Chicago Bears.

Anybody want to recommend anything I should see/eat/etc. while at the game.

Should be a good time.

Get there early...traffic gets bad. Tailgate if you can. If you plan to drink beer inside bring lots of money...$8.00 a beer and a bottle of water is $5.00. Plan to stay late...again traffic. By the way what section are you in?

Most importantly...have a good time!

Not too concerned about money. Luckily for me, one of my sales reps is entertaining my wife and I, so everything's on him.

Sitting in the club level, not sure of the exact section since my rep has the tickets.

I'm just excited to get my first taste of the Devin Hester experience. Went to a game in Chicago last year against Buffalo but they refused to kick to him.

Let's hope you guys give him some opportunities.

Should be a good game. Must-win for both teams. Hopefully the winner of this game can make a push to the playoffos.

Bring the same barf bag you used when you watched the Bears defense let Eli Manning get a victory. My bet is you'll see Devin Hester fumble the ball on a return.

Really pumped to make my first trip to Fedex Field this week to watch my beloved Chicago Bears.

Anybody want to recommend anything I should see/eat/etc. while at the game.

Should be a good time.

Bears fan huh? Hope your stay with us is pleasant and otherwise uneventful. The Captain has asked everyone to please buckle their seatbelts, and as always, the No Smoking light is on.

Now, you'll want to find 295 South, also called the BW Parkway, off of the MD Beltway (inner loop). Take that down to East Capitol Street and go West. After less than a mile, you'll see the stadium on the left. It looks like this.

RFKstadium.jpg

Enjoy the game!

Bring the same barf bag you used when you watched the Bears defense let Eli Manning get a victory. My bet is you'll see Devin Hester fumble the ball on a return.

Why should I worry? Campbell's no Eli Manning...wait, was that an insult or a compliment?

Considering I live in Rochester, just an hour outside of Buffalo, at least I got to enjoy the ending to one game last Sunday. Honestly Joe Gibbs, how do you not know that rule???

Why should I worry? Campbell's no Eli Manning...wait, was that an insult or a compliment?

Considering I live in Rochester, just an hour outside of Buffalo, at least I got to enjoy the ending to one game last Sunday. Honestly Joe Gibbs, how do you not know that rule???

I'd say that's a compliment to JC.

Enjoy the game, cheer your team on, but don't antagonize the home fans. Fights are common in the stadium, and will be even more likely if we're losing and hearing about it.

Never had any problems before when traveling to away games, besides I'm "technically" there for business. I just hope the home fans will give me the same courtesy...

Never had any problems before when traveling to away games, besides I'm "technically" there for business. I just hope the home fans will give me the same courtesy...

If your winning, just dont go around being an ass. Dont scream in peoples ear when the skins are on offense. Honestly, why do people do that? Do they really think that them screaming is going to affect anything?? Your in the club seats so you should be fine. Go down to the obstructed view or upper bowl and maybe you will run into some trouble. And by the way, we have all been asking how Joe Gibbs doesnt know the rule.

I'm sure even the most loyal Bears fans would trade a "didn't know the rule" blunder for 3 superbowls.

My recommendation is that you don't share your pleasure in the Skins last loss with those around you Sunday. You might regret visting FedEx fied.

It must be a compliment because there is no way in hell a Bears fan could be insulting another teams QB....not with Grossman at the helm ;)

...okay, maybe he's better than what they have in Carolina, but... :D

Plan on sitting in traffic for hours when you leave the stadium.

I usually recommend folks visit the Redskins Store in the stadium prior to the game. Of course, as a Bears fan, you will probably not be interested in purchasing anything....but the cheerleaders usually hang out in the store prior to the game...signing autographs for those who purchase their calendar. Just tell the wife you are gonna take a run down and look around....

Archived