Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fed Ex/M&T Bank

CBass1724

People. You must consider that Snyder DID NOT BUILD FEDEX FIELD. He has to accept the stadium that was part of the deal (and paid for). We all know he would do whatever it takes to improve the number of seats but I think he realizes Jumbotrons and other necessities just aren't going to happen.

How many times do we have to hear this?

Adding seats an improvement? Adding seats just caused more problems. FedEx was designed to seat 80,000 people. Adding 12,000 more fans just added stress to other areas of the facility like restrooms and concessions.

Texas stadium is better than Fedex..I have been there

Like the smell of urine and stale beer huh?

I do have to say that the way the field is set up that there is no bad seat in the house. I was in the corner of the endzone for the Monday night Skins game in 05.

Getting in and out of TS is easier because it sits in the middle of four interchanges going four different directions, unlike FedEx. 95N or 95S, those are your options pretty much,

Please , please , please Stop. Do not Move Back to DC. Perfect example of this have you been to Verizon center? Great parking , oh my sorry if you can find any, parking meter are good through 9:30pm 7 days a week. Can you imagine going to the game only to get a $25 parking ticket, and i forget you can only pay a meter for 2hours. Yes for some people metro is the best way for me its not, I like being able to leave when i want not having to wait for a bus or train.:2cents:

Adding seats an improvement? Adding seats just caused more problems. FedEx was designed to seat 80,000 people. Adding 12,000 more fans just added stress to other areas of the facility like restrooms and concessions.

I agree. I was at the game last week and it took about 10-15 minutes just to use the restroom due to the lines. And this is during play in the club level. So basically you miss a drive or 2 just to use the restroom...

I hate how big FedEx is. We don't need the biggest stadium in the league (oh wait, more tickets = more money!).

RFK was/is where it's at. I went to as many Nationals games as I could last season even though they were not very good. I will miss that place (hell no I don't like soccer).

I know it's not going to happen, but how many of you would be against them giving RFK all new seats (just replacing the actual seats, not adding crappy ones) and installing an M&T style jumbotron to move us back there? I would go nuts.

I would too, because me, and about 40,000 other people would lose our season-tickets....

I know it's not going to happen, but how many of you would be against them giving RFK all new seats (just replacing the actual seats, not adding crappy ones) and installing an M&T style jumbotron to move us back there? I would go nuts.

Um...RFK was great 20 years ago.... but that stadium is not even close to a decent sports facility anymore. In another 20 years we'll probably see a new Redskins stadium on the RFK *site,* but right after it's bulldozed.

When people like you change your attitudes? I know we have been sucking lately, but as fans we need to make it our home field and stop moaning and whining about the little things, my :2cents:

Ah...ok. So it is MY attitude that causes most people to agree that the tailgating is the highlight of Fedex. Sorry...

As a paying season ticket holder for the Washington Redskins I want you to understand something.

1) Those Ravens season ticket holders must pay a PSL in order to have the RIGHT to purchase season tickets. We do not.

2) Maryland taxpayer dollars are spent for that stadium. The owner of the Washington Redskins owns the stadium at no cost to the average Maryland taxpayer.

3) It is the product on the field and not the appearance of the stadium that makes the gameday experience.

In short I have been to Ravens home games. We are missing one element that the Ravens have that I think we need. A jumbotron. That is all.

I really couldnt have summed it up better.

Ive been there twice and I didnt think it was that great. It does have the jumbotrons but besides that i didnt find anything special. Its smaller...has purple seats. The moving the chains gig is highschool-ish in my opinion.

If Snyder adds Jumbotrons and purple seats you will have MTBank south.

Smaller stadium like M&TBank = less empty seats....better appearance. The place was hype im sure, if a 12-0 team played at FEDEX on MNF im sure it would be a good scene.

Problem is who are the 25,000 people giving up their tickets so that we can have one of these fancy new stadiums. The skins need a full bowl to get 90,000+ seats...and a full bowl is just not as pleasing to the eye as some of these other stadium designs. Granted they could replace the jumbotron and not lose many seats to do it.

Ah...ok. So it is MY attitude that causes most people to agree that the tailgating is the highlight of Fedex. Sorry...

lol, you hit it on the head.

Fedex is lame as a stadium. I know. I go to all the games. Even tonight when we sold this game months ago, I'll be there scalping a ticket, lol. But Fedex is like 2 girls one cup bad.

fed ex sucks.....I go to nc state games...that stadium holds about 56K and is ten times as loud as fed ex. Th eplace is too damn big....we need a stadium with around 70K...put the stands right on top of the field and give the place a little architectual design

A winning team year in year out would only help things too.

Can u imagine how FEDEX would have been if we played their in the 80's & 90's when we contended year in year out.

Damm we were spoiled and didnt even know it.

Archived