Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylors Cousin

HateNMyEyez

Guest sith lord

I know where you're coming from, but guys, give it up. I don't care if he was his brother, no one will ever replace Sean Taylor.

My apologies for sounding rude here, but other than being related to ST, he's just another college player. As for him being the "same mold" as Taylor...well...

Peyton Manning- 6'5" 230lb.

Eli Manning- 6'4" 225lb.

:(

LOL!

I was going to post something similar to this...

It's rare to find players within the same family that are all consistantly good.

Off the top of my head, it seems the Barber family has good, consistant genes.

i never really thought about it that way. But Im just trying to have something to look forward to in the future if he ends up a redskin. But thats a couple years away

Dude, no need to explain.... In fact, this will give me a player to follow in college. I'm following Tyrese Rice in basketball, maybe this will be the guy in football. Thanks for the info.

We all know there will never be another Sean Taylor but the one thing I have learned in the past is the only way to keep the spirit of a fallen soldier alive is to pass on his stories and/or abilities to others. from the video clips I see a similar playing style as ST and I would hope so because he probably had a lot of input from ST since he is playing the same position. Do I want another ST, NO I don't because there isn't one but I will definitely take an Anthony Leon IF he can play with the similar kind of intensity as ST

There will never be a Sean Taylor again, but there will be players who can be just as successful.

If he is good enough to start the next two seasons at FSU and play well enough to be a good draft pick, then he may be worth it. Not only from a talent standpoint, but also because of the emotional boost.

Right now, we need some emotional leader to step up. We are lacking one. Guys like Marcus, Portis, Campbell, Cooley, Moss, London, Samuels, they all have been leaders at one point or another, on this team or another. Taylor was definitely not the guy that stands out as the vocal and emotional leader, but he definitely was to the team. He was obviously a big fan favorite, but I guess his lack of media involvement is what held him back compared to Darrell Green or Lavar.

Shoot, despite the bridges he burned, if there was a way to bring Lavar back in reserve capacity, I would be for it. RIght now, we could use someone who has that level of emotion Lavar had.

Archived