Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell = Turnover Machine

FanSinceSonnyJ

You know what I noticed. A lot of the 30 plus people on this thread are calling for JC's head. The younger people defend his play. I think the older people have been watching football for a longer time. We as older people have seen great QB's from the 70's, 80's, 90's all the way up to now. We as older people know what a good QB is becasue of years of watching the game that we love. Therefore its easy for us to be able to recognize the real from the rubbish.

This statement wasnt intended to disrespect anyone of any age.

You know what I noticed. A lot of the 30 plus people on this thread are calling for JC's head. The younger people defend his play. I think the older people have been watching football for a longer time. We as older people have seen great QB's from the 70's, 80's, 90's all the way up to now. We as older people know what a good QB is becasue of years of watching the game that we love. Therefore its easy for us to be able to recognize the real from the rubbish.

What great Qbs have you seen? There wasn't been a great QB in DC since Sammy and Sonny. You were too young to watch in the 70s to remember. The NFL is completly different than it was 10 yrs ago.

EXAMPLE: Gibbs cant coach now

What great Qbs have you seen? There wasn't been a great QB in DC since Sammy and Sonny. You were too young to watch in the 70s to remember. The NFL is completly different than it was 10 yrs ago.

EXAMPLE: Gibbs cant coach now

I wasnt talking about redskin qb's. I'm talking about league wide.

Lets be non partisan here-JC is not looking that super great so far. Up to this point (3 years) he has not been worth 2 first round draft picks. I think he he is at 85% football maturity and the other 15% will help him become a good version of Kyle Boller. Thats the fact Jack...... :):):)

I guess i haven't seen enough then

Young, elway, marino, aikman, favre, manning, brady, Kelly, Montana, Moon

I think thats enough Old Buck :laugh:

LOL, I'm not much older then you. I have seen everyone of the qb's that you name from their rookie season until their last season. After seeing good qb's for years its easy to spot the not so good ones.

I think the GB game is a perfect example of what type of QB we have.

A great QB would've converted that 4th down and gave us a chance to win despite all the drops in the first half and despite the O-Line injuries in the 2nd. Unfortunately Jason obviously aint there yet. He didn't read the defense, play was for a zone and they were in man, he didn't see that Cooley whiffed on cutting the defender in flat containment, and he didn't see McCardell have position on a curl. He had plenty of time on that play to see one of the above.

But of course, had the WRs been able to catch, had we not have resorted to putting a hobbling Wade out there because we were out of linemen, then he's never in that position in the first place.

He can manage our offense if we have something to manage. He isn't there yet and if he keeps making mistakes with the game on the line then he may be the next Ramsey or Plummer type. Some competition would be a good thing. It worked for Drew Brees; looked terrible and got his **** together when they brought in Rivers. I don't know though, how can we go after a QB with so many holes on this team? I think we're gonna have to play the hand we've been dealt here.

I can be a little more patient after watching games like we had on Sunday. He was throwing with defenders in his face on every damn play.

Rypien also made TD tosses frequently...oh, and he also led us to a

Super Bowl win. Sorry, no comparison at all with JC.

Are you serious? In '90, Rypien was every bit the fumbling machine that Campbell is, and he worked it out. He also had one of the best WR trios in history to throw to and one hell of an O-line to work behind. What if we would have given up on Rypien?

You're right...there is no comparison.

This statement wasnt intended to disrespect anyone of any age.

Sorry to bust your theory, but I've been watching this game since I was 6, and I still think JC is the real deal. I'm not saying that if Tom Brady were running this offense, that he couldn't do it better. But he would be no Tom Brady.

Would love to hear the excuses this week from the Jason Campbell faithfull. Four straight losses gentlemen, all can be heavily attributed to costly turnovers by Jason Campbell or his inability to get first downs late in the game. We were beaten by the Buffalo Bills yesterday, the lowly Buffalo Bills! At home!! We're now 5-7 and playing for pride only and draft pick ranking. Absolutely pitiful.

Jason Campbell has yet to prove anything other than he folds like a house of cards when the pressure is really on through an errant pass, interception, or fumble. Proof? Just watch the games!

These last minute thrillers against lowly teams are way past old at this point. I can't begin to describe how underwelmed I am at this point.

Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of all the props Cambell is getting as he leads us to yet another loss week end and week out.

Been a fan of this team for 40 years, and this is about as low as it can go.

Even if we beat the inept Bears (whose lousy offense if only marginally better than ours) the season is over, over, over.

Look for cheap ticket prices at FedEx field on StubHub for the rest of our home games.

Glad to have this off my chest.

You're a terrible fan. You don't know football. I don't care what you claim, you just don't. I know you won't come on here and back up your bs, coward.

LOL, I'm not much older then you. I have seen everyone of the qb's that you name from their rookie season until their last season. After seeing good qb's for years its easy to spot the not so good ones.

So why aren't you some kind of special hanicapper for Nfl teams??? Thats right, you don't have the game film. So your claims don't mean much. Are you even a skins fan?

so what exactly do you expect form a rookie QB. you really make no sense at all. JC has done a fine job. He's playing really great for not having a running game. Just get off of his back already.

Would love to hear the excuses this week from the Jason Campbell faithfull. Four straight losses gentlemen, all can be heavily attributed to costly turnovers by Jason Campbell or his inability to get first downs late in the game. We were beaten by the Buffalo Bills yesterday, the lowly Buffalo Bills! At home!! We're now 5-7 and playing for pride only and draft pick ranking. Absolutely pitiful.

Jason Campbell has yet to prove anything other than he folds like a house of cards when the pressure is really on through an errant pass, interception, or fumble. Proof? Just watch the games!

These last minute thrillers against lowly teams are way past old at this point. I can't begin to describe how underwelmed I am at this point.

Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of all the props Cambell is getting as he leads us to yet another loss week end and week out.

Been a fan of this team for 40 years, and this is about as low as it can go.

Even if we beat the inept Bears (whose lousy offense if only marginally better than ours) the season is over, over, over.

Look for cheap ticket prices at FedEx field on StubHub for the rest of our home games.

Glad to have this off my chest.

So why aren't you some kind of special hanicapper for Nfl teams??? Thats right, you don't have the game film. So your claims don't mean much. Are you even a skins fan?

Yea, I'm a die hard skins fan. Harry Carson of the Giants is my first cousin and I still hate the Giants. Dont ever question my loyalty to the skins. Like I told tim, I was stabed in my right rib cage by a mexican and didnt shead a tear. When ST died I cried for three days. I will always support the skins no matter what. The day I stop supporting the skins will be the day that I check out of life.

Offensive line, my friend, offensive line.

The INT yesterday was a dropped ball that should have been caught. The fumbles are (mostly) the offensive line's fault. The man has no time to throw. Wait until we have a healthy (and good) offensive line before you critique the guy. He's been great when given the time.

I think Portis will do a lot better when our Oline is better. It is sorry right now. CP dosnt have any holes to go through, and people close in on JC to quick. Even Brady or Manning would fold under these conditions. :2cents:

Archived