Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those of you who want a Sean Taylor Jersey read this thread! (not redskins store)

tsunami001

Just got this after placing my order earlier today...

Thank you for shopping at sportsauthority.com, your business is important to us. We received your order ###########, which included advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product is available for processing, you will receive a new order confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is in stock.

So for those expecting it to ship and get to you in a timely fashion, you will be disappointed.

Just got this after placing my order earlier today...

Thank you for shopping at sportsauthority.com, your business is important to us. We received your order ###########, which included advanced sale items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product is available for processing, you will receive a new order confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is in stock.

So for those expecting it to ship and get to you in a timely fashion, you will be disappointed.

Hi!

Tsunami addressed this a little earlier:

"IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Guys, I spoke with a Customer service respresentative...he said due to the situation there is huge demand for it, but it is IN stock. As long as it shows in stock when ordered, you WILL get it. It will just take longer. The message that we received through the email is to let you know that it will take longer to ship, but NOT that it's on backorder. That's why other players jerseys say will take 1-2 business days to leave warehouse, but taylor's says leaves warehouse in 5-7 business days. The advanced sale comment is to alert you to this extra wait of a few days.

If you do not mind waiting an extra few days to a week, then it is fine to order from here becasue they are IN STOCK.

I called 1.888.801.9164"

Hope this helps.

At this point, any #21 Redskins jersey will suffice, for those of you going to either the Bills game Sunday, the Bears game immediately after that on Thursday, or both. After all, they will never show the nameplates on TV, so just the sight of the #21 should look convincing enough. whether it is Byner, Nelms, Allen, Sanders, Taylor, or whoever, just the #21 (or #36) will get the point across.

By the way, for those of you still searching for a Taylor jersey, you might also try www.cbssportsline.com . I was just there, and they have available both the white and dark replica jersey, and also the replica 75th anniversary throwback, though I haven't attempted to make any purchases myself. Good luck to those shopping online, and my full condolences to all Redskins fans and the entire organization.

Just got the cancellation email!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered two, each on a seperate order. Waiting to see if the second one is canceled as well.

Dear :

Thank you for shopping at The Sports Authority, your business is important

to us. We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your

order . The following item(s) is unavailable at this time

and has been cancelled from your order.

Item: 3838522

Description: NFL WR75 S.TAYLOR REPLICA JRY RDSKNS WHITE-LARGE

Quantity: 1 @ $ 59.99

Please remember that you are not charged for unshipped item(s).

Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please allow one of our

Sales Consultants the opportunity to suggest an alternative product

from our site that will meet your needs. For assistance, please

call our Customer Service Department at (888)801-9164.

Once again, please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

www.sportsauthority.com

"Gart Sports, Sportmart and Oshman's are your Sports Authority stores."

While my Taylor jersey may be on delay, I'll be rockin' my #21 Smoot jersey on Sunday. Anybody who has this jersey, I suggest you put duct tape over the "moo" to leave "S T" :)

Very clever idea, "Stricknn", although the nameplates themselves aren't that hard to remove, just use a seam ripper, which you can get in a grocery store, sewing store, or the like.

Archived