Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those of you who want a Sean Taylor Jersey read this thread! (not redskins store)

tsunami001

I received the same email:

Thank you for shopping at sportsauthority.com, your business is important

to us. We received your order xxxxxxxxxx-xxx, which included advanced sale

items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product

is available for processing, you will receive a new order

confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is

in stock.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful, and I understand that people want to pay tribute to ST, but if you didn't own a ST jersey before Sunday, why the rush to buy one now?

I don't understand the rush to buy his jersey after he's gone if you weren't already enough of a fan of his to have bought one when he was alive.

I don't mean to sound disrespectful, and I understand that people want to pay tribute to ST, but if you didn't own a ST jersey before Sunday, why the rush to buy one now?

I don't understand the rush to buy his jersey after he's gone if you weren't already enough of a fan of his to have bought one when he was alive.

I've asked for a ST jersey for Christmas the past 3 years, and my parents can never find the Premier ones and can't afford the authentics. I've ended up getting Lavar and Portis jerseys instead. I'm a broke college student so I don't have $200 to be spending on an authentic or anything, but hopefully I can get a Premier this Christmas.

I also think a lot of people wanted to get one eventually but now realize that they might not be around that much longer.

Some people expected to be able to get it later one i suppose, or don't end up buying many jerseys. If this had happened to any other player, some people would have bought that player's jersey upon hearing the news also..but that doesn't mean they'd buy every player's jersey in the first place..

As for me, I only have a burgundy #36 from his rookie year, so I went and bought a white 21 and 75th anniv.

Guys, according to the website it looks like they are out of 75th anni jerseys, but still have burgundy (S or M) or white (S, M, L, XL, XXL) in stock. I'll update the first post accordingly.

Also, if someone else has time, can they call customer service and confirm what I had written in post #47? The number is 1.888.801.9164. Thanks!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Guys, I spoke with a Customer service respresentative...he said due to the situation there is huge demand for it, but it is IN stock. As long as it shows in stock when ordered, you WILL get it. It will just take longer. The message that we received through the email is to let you know that it will take longer to ship, but NOT that it's on backorder. That's why other players jerseys say will take 1-2 business days to leave warehouse, but taylor's says leaves warehouse in 5-7 business days. The advanced sale comment is to alert you to this extra wait of a few days.

If you do not mind waiting an extra few days to a week, then it is fine to order from here becasue they are IN STOCK.

I called 1.888.801.9164

cause i try not to buy current players anymore after being burned when they leave. Sean was one of my favs, along with Portis and Moss...i was tempted so many times to get one, but i thought i would jinx it, and he would be gone the next year. Now, He is a Skin forever and it will be my favorite jersey along side my Monk.

I just called SportsAuthority and they said they were out of the White Replica in all sizes. the NFLShop.com had them though. I'm going to call over there.

Do you mean you called the physical store or sportsauthority online website customer service? Because their webpage still shows White as in stock from what I can see, I was also able to put it into shopping cart just now..

link:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2120769

Just got the cancellation email!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered two, each on a seperate order. Waiting to see if the second one is canceled as well.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully the 2nd one didn't get canceled. If you ordered two, you may have just gotten the last one possibly? I ordered a large 75th anniv, and it hasn't been canceled as of this moment..keeping my fingers crossed..

Looks like those 75th anniversary ones sold like hotcakes..

Sorry to hear that, hopefully the 2nd one didn't get canceled. If you ordered two, you may have just gotten the last one possibly? I ordered a large 75th anniv, and it hasn't been canceled as of this moment..keeping my fingers crossed..

Looks like those 75th anniversary ones sold like hotcakes..

I reordered it after i got that email and got the "advanced sale" email so looks like i will be getting two after all.

same as meast of the east. i dont want to pay a bunch of money for a jersey then have the player leave in FA or get traded. i want jerseys of people who will always be wearing the same jersey. ST will never wear a jersey that doesnt say redskins on it. hes a redskin forever.

Well for me i have been a huge fan of his but never had enough money to buy one of his jerseys, have a T-shirt of his but never a jersey just couldn't afford one...I finally have a really good full time job and can afford one now...I was going to wait until after Christmas for the sales...but that is just my circumstance...that is why i never bought one

Reason being that a lot of people don't have the money to buy the Jersey when they have an opportunity, and it keeps getting put off. When he passed however, it really set off the urgency in those people's minds as they wished that for all of those missed opportunities they had gotten one. Death always reminds us of urgency and fills us with regret.

I received the same email:

Thank you for shopping at sportsauthority.com, your business is important

to us. We received your order xxxxxxxxxx-xxx, which included advanced sale

items that are unavailable for immediate shipment. Once the product

is available for processing, you will receive a new order

confirmation email. The following item(s) will be shipped when it is

in stock.

I got the same email. Anyone worried that this means they will be cancelling some orders?

I owned his rookie replica jersey.

Didn't get the #21.

Archived