Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Sean Taylor Tribute

Obibyn23

I still cant believe this has happened. It is a shame that such a talented young man has been taken from his Family, Friends, and his Fans.

May He Rest In Peace

Sean Taylor Tribute

I hope you enjoy this tribute as much as I enjoyed making it.

Forever 21

Update:

here is the link to download from rapidshare, just click on free download

Sean Taylor Tribute Rapidshare Download

I still cant believe this has happened. It is a shame that such a talented young man has been taken from his Family, Friends, and his Fans.

May He Rest In Peace

Sean Taylor Tribute

I hope you enjoy this tribute as much as I enjoyed making it.

Forever 21

Very well done, Obibyn. I remember talking Skins with you on the ESPN boards something like 3 or 4 years ago, and you've always been a loyal Redskins fan. We've been able to enjoy Sean Taylor's play over those years. Thanks for all your vids, especially this one.

--Savage

Very well done, Obibyn. I remember talking Skins with you on the ESPN boards something like 3 or 4 years ago, and you've always been a loyal Redskins fan. We've been able to enjoy Sean Taylor's play over those years. Thanks for all your vids, especially this one.

--Savage

Thanks Savage, I appreciate it. Definitely remember you from the old school Bspn board, and you are welcome.

That video was beyond words. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the download link as well. Also where did you get that photo in your video of Sean Taylor walking down the halllway? I have never seen that photo before. If you could post that photo up as well it would be appreciated. Take care....

And Rest In Peace Sean. You will be missed......

--Savage

were you savageforce21 on espn? i was dviands. i posted there back in '03 and '04. i remember obi.

That video was beyond words. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the download link as well. Also where did you get that photo in your video of Sean Taylor walking down the halllway? I have never seen that photo before. If you could post that photo up as well it would be appreciated. Take care....

And Rest In Peace Sean. You will be missed......

thanks, I got the picture from Redskins.com in there Sean Taylor photo gallery tribute.

Here it is

71913061PG.jpg

Archived