Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capital Region NY...Gints game...don't stay at home..TO THE BAR!!!

Xameil

OK....I do this every year since I been here, so here it is again...

Any Capital Region NYers (or if ya wanna travel) who want to watch the game, Lynns Uptown Tavern on Colvin Ave. in Albany is a Redskins bar. Owner is a Redskins fan, hence it's ours ;). Last season I was informed there were 17 Redskins fans at the bar during gameday (thats alot for this area). So lets all get there Sunday around 12:30 or so be loud and proud for our team. :cheers:

Also, anyone from redskins roadtrips please post this over there, or any other redskins fan board there is.

Hell, maybe I'll even bring the Buddy Christ with me to the bar. ;)

Yessssss!!!!I just moved to White Plains NY and was looking for a Skins bar. You can count me in!

you gonna make the drive. You are around 2 hours away I think....maybe hour and a half.

But hey, come on up...the more the merrier. I'll be wearing #47.

Yeah I just checked mapquest its about 2 hours away thats a lil to far,Damn it!!!I guess I will keep looking all the bars in WhitePlains only show Jets, Giants and Pats.:(

there should be some around there somewhere...maybe down towards the city.

Nice, Ive never been there before but me and my dad are always looking for a skins bar. We can't make it this week, going down to the game but the next game not on TV count us in.

yeah it's a good time...good food there as well. I think a bunch of us are still going to the bar when we play the Gints. :cheers:

Yeah I just checked mapquest its about 2 hours away thats a lil to far,Damn it!!!I guess I will keep looking all the bars in WhitePlains only show Jets, Giants and Pats.:(

Then Come to Manhattan. Dorrian's Bar is all Redskins I (Big Screen and Sound). It's at 84th Street and 2nd Avenue. I will be there for the opener. They give Redskins stuff away at halftime too.

:cheers:

Count me in Xameil. Seems like this is the first year my wife hasn't signed me up for Sunday soccer coaching out here in Columbia County.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing ya there. It's kinda cool that there is a decent amount of skins fans in the Albany area.

I have the Sunday Ticket, but I'll head over for a game that's on regular TV...awesome there are some 'Skins fans in Albany. I wear #89 MOSS.

yeah man watching at home is nice, but nothing beats being around other skins fans. Especially when they are winning ;). I'm even bringing "Hail to the Redskins" for the bar owner (ok technically his wife owns the place) to play.

Xameil, you must be happy with this response!!!:D

An email last night confirmed two games in Clifton Park Sunday so I'm out for this week end.

Count me in Xameil. Seems like this is the first year my wife hasn't signed me up for Sunday soccer coaching out here in Columbia County.
Columbia County? I would have never quessed it with Paris, Kentucky posted. :laugh:

Xameil, you must be happy with this response!!!:D

An email last night confirmed two games in Clifton Park Sunday so I'm out for this week end.

Columbia County? I would have never quessed it with Paris, Kentucky posted. :laugh:

yeah i am...the more the merrier. I wanna fill the bar with Burgondy and gold :)

edit:bumping again for any slow poke upstate NYers

OK guys...Day is here. Last chance for any Capital region NYers.

Lynns Uptown Tavern on Colvin Ave. I'll be there between 12-12:30

I'm giving the owner a copy of HTTR for his CD player.

I'll be in the white #47.....and the BC will be there.

HTTR!!!!!

edit: Time to be Loud and Proud in the upstate region :)

• 5 weeks later...

Holy crap... so glad to see this thread. Odd this is my first post here (been lurking a long time)... but yeah man I think I'll come out if I can make it... I've been looking for a place to watch the game with some fellow 'Skins fans. If I'm there I'll have my LaRon jersey on.

HTTR. Malta here. Born & raised Skins fan. I travel to many games a year, but would love a local place for other games. Always great to hangf with fellow Skins fans! This weekend maybe difficult, but will mark the Tavern for future games! Thanks for the post. #28 white jersey here...always.

GOOOOO Skins:point2sky

Archived