Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capital Region NY...Gints game...don't stay at home..TO THE BAR!!!

Xameil

OK Upstate NYers....I may not be there, I think I have my daughter this week...but do me proud...BE LOUD!!!!

I actually almost lost my voice after Sunday....yeah...didn't seem like I was that loud, but I guess I was :)

GO SKINS!!!

Lynns Uptown Tavern

Colvin Ave

Albany NY

HTTR!!!!

If ever a time we should get off our butts and join each other for a drink at the bar...it's this week...

If for nothing else but toast the greatest safety to wear the Burgondy and Gold...come on Capital Region...lets show up in the same numbers we did at the beginning of the season.

OK wednesday bump. I'm going to be talking to jamie (bar owners husband) on Thursday. I'll see if we can set something up to honor Sean...so please all skins fans in the area come to the bar. I'll update Thursday night/friday morning. But either way it would be nice if we could all collect together at least for this week...get off your couches...at least for this week, don't goto your "normal" game watching spot.

Join us at the Redskins bar.

Lynns Uptown Tavern

Colvin Ave

Albany, NY

Ok guys. I talked to Lynn at the bar.

For the game, they will have 21 cent wings, $6 domestic pitchers, the wait staff will all be in T-shirts in honor of Sean, and they talked about getting us black armbands for the game.

I will be bringing 2 cards for us all to sign. 1 for Seans family, and 1 for FedEx.

Please guys, lets all get out there and support each other...I don't know about you, but this hit me hard.

HTTR

Hope to see you all there.

Hello all, this weekend will surely have many Redskins fans that do not attend the game looking to gather to pay tribute to Sean. If you are planning an event, or know of an event in other parts of the country, please post the info here.

I am having a group of Redskins fans over to my house for the game on Sunday in Norfolk Virginia.

If anyone is around Norfolk and wants to come be with friends my cell phone number is 540-229-1700.

My home phone is 757-963-5811.

Or you can PM me.

Ok guys. I talked to Lynn at the bar.

For the game, they will have 21 cent wings, $6 domestic pitchers, the wait staff will all be in T-shirts in honor of Sean, and they talked about getting us black armbands for the game.

I will be bringing 2 cards for us all to sign. 1 for Seans family, and 1 for FedEx.

Please guys, lets all get out there and support each other...I don't know about you, but this hit me hard.

HTTR

Hope to see you all there.

Wow, what a nice tribute!

Following Pez, Huly and the rest of the gangs Vigil and Tribute were wonderful as was ES's ultimate coverage. It has been hard not being able to participate in person with other Redskin fans. This gives Upstate NY'ers the opportunity.

Thanks X

Wow, what a nice tribute!

Following Pez, Huly and the rest of the gangs Vigil and Tribute were wonderful as was ES's ultimate coverage. It has been hard not being able to participate in person with other Redskin fans. This gives Upstate NY'ers the opportunity.

Thanks X

Trust me D it was no problem. When I told Lynn I wanted to do something she was all in. As I said she is even going to try and get Roger Wyland (sports newscaster) there. She even started asking if there was some sort of charity we could take a collection for there.

I just hope we get as many out as we can...there is a good bunch of Redskins fans in the area that started hanging out at the bar who I can't get ahold of. I just hope by some coincidence they realize they need to be at the bar with us.

I don't say this much so the ones who know me in the tailgate section and read this will probably faint...

God bless us and the Redskins this Sunday. It will be hard for us all.

Saturday bumpage....don't know if we will be on the big screen or not now...CBS I guess in Albany will be playing the Jets Miami game..I guess we wanna see who's worse...IO mean seriously even the Jets fans I know don't wanna see it

well for the ones that did go awesome time thank you all. The concert was awesome after btw...actually ran into a couple more skins fans that will be joining us at the bar soon...lol.

Anyways.....Bump for Thurs. Short week this week lets get to the bar and scream our heads off just for the hell of it...lol

HTTR!!!!!

Werd!!! Finally, I am able to replay back. Whatup guys. Good times at the bar last weekend. Helped me through the rough time...I wont be coming tonight, but I will try and make it out next week against the Giants :gaintsuck if I dont score some tickets to the Meadowlands. Werd To The Herd

Regin

Alright guys, sorry I'm late bumping this...I had an opportunity to get down to the game (Thanks Lynn), but couldn't scrounge up the money :(.

So at the bar I'll be!!!

So everyone, lets show up in numbers and tell the Gints fans off...otherwise, it will be me and about I don't know how many Gints fans and that could get ugly...lol

Archived