Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Capital Region NY...Gints game...don't stay at home..TO THE BAR!!!

Xameil

WTG Capital Region Skins fans...if ya know any more bring em...I'll be there around 12:30

HTTR the more of us the better.

I'll be in #47 Cooley Jersey

edit: and yes the ones of us who are there are LOUD...so Loud and Proud in Upstate NY as well

HTTR!!!!! :cheers:

OK, I know it's on TV in our area, but it's time we show how many skins fans are in this area. OK, I'm a hypocrit this week and can't be at the bar, because it's my weekend with my daughter so we'll be watching the game at home. All the more reason for you guys to show up and make up for my loud mouth screaming not being there.

I'll be there next week tho :cheers:

Anyways...Who's going? We had 8 last weekend. Awesome time!!!!

For all from the bar that I got to sign up here...I wear the #47 Jersey and have my ceremonial Philly cheesesteak which I will get to go this weekend since everytime I order it we win :)

LOUD AND PROUD IN ALBANY!!!!

LET EM HEAR US AT FOXBORO!!!!

OK, I know it's on TV in our area, but it's time we show how many skins fans are in this area. OK, I'm a hypocrit this week and can't be at the bar, because it's my weekend with my daughter so we'll be watching the game at home. All the more reason for you guys to show up and make up for my loud mouth screaming not being there.

I'll be there next week tho :cheers:

Anyways...Who's going? We had 8 last weekend. Awesome time!!!!

For all from the bar that I got to sign up here...I wear the #47 Jersey and have my ceremonial Philly cheesesteak which I will get to go this weekend since everytime I order it we win :)

LOUD AND PROUD IN ALBANY!!!!

LET EM HEAR US AT FOXBORO!!!!

OK...lets forget about yesterday....

Jets Game!!!

Who's going to the bar.

Lynns Uptown Tavern on Colvin Ave. in Albany, NY.

Loud and Proud Albany...I know there are Jets fans that hang there, so we need to represent well this week....

LOUD AND PROUD in Albany!!!!!

OK...lets forget about yesterday....

Jets Game!!!

Who's going to the bar.

Lynns Uptown Tavern on Colvin Ave. in Albany, NY.

Loud and Proud Albany...I know there are Jets fans that hang there, so we need to represent well this week....

LOUD AND PROUD in Albany!!!!!

Saturday bump for all you upstate NY Redskins fans
So have you been bringing Buddy Christ to the bar? I know he doesn't have the greatest recored at the ES/RR Tailgate.

But I've been PM'ing with him and he said really wants to go!!!!!!

I hope you guys have fun, and good job representing in Albany! I love how we are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

:jetssuck:

So have you been bringing Buddy Christ to the bar? I know he doesn't have the greatest recored at the ES/RR Tailgate.

But I've been PM'ing with him and he said really wants to go!!!!!!

I hope you guys have fun, and good job representing in Albany! I love how we are EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

:jetssuck:

:laugh: No, as I said he's grounded to the practice squad until he becomes super smart.

Anyways.....

OK guys I can't make it this week..my weekend with my daughter so we'll be watching at home. But anyways...Represent us well guys!!!!!

Lynns Uptown Tavern

Colvin Ave

Albany, NY

:cheers::cheers:

Archived