Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pats' 2nd 1st Round Pick

SKINchiefer

1. It's really tough to think about football right now.

2. That is their pick, we had a tragedy, why would they lose out?

1. I completely agree

2. That is the first rounder they are losing because of the spygate thing

3. It will never happen, and it would be a horrible precedent for the league to set.

You couldn't give us a pick without giving a couple to the Broncos. And then, you have to think about the Bills who had a guy with a career ending injury. I know he didn't die but you get the same result in regards to football. If they do anything and I doubt the will they might give us a compensation pick but those can't be any earlier than the end of the 3rd round.

I dont think we will get an extra pick....But big difference between those other players and ST......ST was a pro bowler and our best overall player......Those guys were nfl players not superstars (no offense to any of them).......However if something happened to Tom Brady I bet the league would bend over backwords to help them.

That would be disrespectful to him and his family. The kid got shot to death. So in order to replace him we're gonna ask for a 1st round pick? Is that what Sean's worth was? A 1st round pick? :rolleyes:

i dont necessarily think it would be disrespectful. but youre right, he was more than a 1st round pick. he will be irreplacable. I was just wondering because we just need a safety and i was just thinking of filling that void where a player played with the most passion at that position in a long time.

Archived