Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sean Taylor We Know and Love (Videos)

CRobi21

His college years:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdPqi69-qmY

His rookie year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0rEv6Gfk8&mode=related&sear ch=

His sophomore year, 2005:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/497594/sean_taylor_2005_highli ghts/

Last year, 2006:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qRyVGStoO8

This year, 2007, a little preview with more to come:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGOfhwZ4XWk

This is a thread I made in my fantasy football league. These are the years of the only side of Sean Taylor that we know and love. Just something for you guys to look back on and the reason why he's a fan favorite. Here's to him getting better very quickly, and being able to provide for his child and girlfriend. :cheers:

Nicely done. I don't follow much college ball so it was a treat for me to see him in college playing w/the same intensity. He just brought it with him.

I can't even imagine this team w/o him! I hope he pulls thru and recuperates 100%!

This is harder than I thought it was going to be. I don't know this young man personally....but OMG..it's like a member of my family is in the hospital! We take so much for granted. God be w/him and his family.

Thanks for posting.

That "Bad to the Bone" video still has to be the finest fan made video that I've seen in marrying a song to it's subject.

Sean's a hell of a player.

Best of luck and best wishes to Sean and his family in this tough time.

I think Zeb created that one. Unfortunately that's the same guy who treated Sean like **** for the past 2 years i believe for some silly stuff that happened back then. Ridiculous...

I think Zeb created that one. Unfortunately that's the same guy who treated Sean like **** for the past 2 years i believe for some silly stuff that happened back then. Ridiculous...

Dude, I've barely posted for the past 2 years. I was upset back when he was getting in trouble, same as many here, but haven't said anything bad about ST for 2 years since he's obviously turned things around and become a better person/teammate.

My question is, why use a tragedy like this at a critical time like this to randomly attack me for my opinions on the man 2 years ago? That, my friend, is ridiculous. Back to more important things like Taylor's health and prayers be with his family and friends.

Dude, I've barely posted for the past 2 years. I was upset back when he was getting in trouble, same as many here, but haven't said anything bad about ST for 2 years since he's obviously turned things around and become a better person/teammate.

My question is, why use a tragedy like this at a critical time like this to randomly attack me for my opinions on the man 2 years ago? That, my friend, is ridiculous. Back to more important things like Taylor's health and prayers be with his family and friends.

Return of the Zeb!!!!!!

Don't be ridiculous man. You were mad because he didn't return Gibbs' phone call, that's it. You took down the highlight video you made for him even though he said he liked them on his old message board. You took them down, you deleted them from your server to make it impossible for other people to watch them and all this crazy stuff. You drooled all over this guy in his rookie season, you praised him every single day and then all of a sudden you started acting as if he punched you in the face or something.

And no i didn't use this tragedy to attack you. They brought up your video and that's what made me post what i posted earlier. Heck i didn't even know you still existed let alone that you would read this thread and respond to me. Doesn't matter though, thats history.

Don't be ridiculous man. You were mad because he didn't return Gibbs' phone call, that's it. You took down the highlight video you made for him even though he said he liked them on his old message board. You took them down, you deleted them from your server to make it impossible for other people to watch them and all this crazy stuff. You drooled all over this guy in his rookie season, you praised him every single day and then all of a sudden you started acting as if he punched you in the face or something.

And no i didn't use this tragedy to attack you. They brought up your video and that's what made me post what i posted earlier. Heck i didn't even know you still existed let alone that you would read this thread and respond to me. Doesn't matter though, thats history.

I'm here for ST updates, never did I think someone would be arguing this nonsense now. I drooled all over him and praised him every day? Obviously you know more about me then I do, cause I'm pretty sure that didn't happen. I posted his highlights weekly because that's what people wanted to see, what they enjoyed. Yes, 2 whole years ago I was fed up with ALL the things he had done (you named a single incident) and briefly took his video down for a little while, then put it back up. It was later taken down and is not up now because it's not my server and never was, it was on extremeskins which no longer support stuff like that.

Yep, I still exist, I am a person and not just a screenname. 2 years ago I thought Sean Taylor was a knucklehead, but you know what, he changed, I changed, and you? I don't know, you're whining about nonsense from 2 years ago.

EDIT: Anyways, we're ruining a well-intentioned tribute thread.

Yes, 2 whole years ago I was fed up with ALL the things he had done (you named a single incident) and briefly took his video down for a little while, then put it back up. It was later taken down and is not up now because it's not my server and never was, it was on extremeskins which no longer support stuff like that.

:laugh:

Actually it was a lightning bolt that hit your server right? And all of a sudden (what a coincidence) you had to stop hosting the video. You did everything you could but it was not possible for you to host it anymore. I mean sure you asked people not to host it either but that doesn't mean anything. Damn those lightning bolts!

And no of course you didn't praise him on a daily basis, claiming that he's your favorite player (i know, you did it because other people liked him so much, not because YOU liked him). You didn't praise him every day. That would be absurd. You just praised him every week ONLY. Now that's a big difference. Whatever dude. If it makes you feel better by trying to spin things around then go ahead and do it. I'm out.

:laugh:

Actually it was a lightning bolt that hit your server right? And all of a sudden (what a coincidence) you had to stop hosting the video. You did everything you could but it was not possible for you to host it anymore. I mean sure you asked people not to host it either but that doesn't mean anything. Damn those lightning bolts!

And no of course you didn't praise him on a daily basis, claiming that he's your favorite player (i know, you did it because other people liked him so much, not because YOU liked him). You didn't praise him every day. That would be absurd. You just praised him every week ONLY. Now that's a big difference. Ever day, huh, that would've been crazy.

Whatever dude. If it makes you feel better by trying to spin things around then go ahead and do it. I'm out.

Lightning bolts? What? It was on EXTREMESKINS.COM, a website that was purchased by the WASHINGTON REDSKINS thus making hosting the video a no no. It can't get much clearer than that.

Here's the link of me re-uploading it way back in 2005 urging whoever to download while they still can: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108539

I don't need to spin things, it's all there in black & white.

You know I still love you Nuwanda

Man it is hard to watch these, just knowing he is in critical condition and he might not survive. He truly was on the path to being one of the all-time greats at the safety position. I hope you have a speedy recovery Sean! I don't care if you don't play football anymore, just hopin you survive man!

Archived