Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vigil at Redskins Park (6PM to 8PM tonight) Mod edited title

Redskins fan are the best in the ****ing world. I don't care what no one says. I have never been so proud to be a Redskins fan than I am today. I just found out this news within the passing hour and it took me back a ton. It is wicked news and it is just very sad. However, the best Fans in the world just prove that with all of the terrible news in the world... with all of the violence and evilness.. there ARE quality people out there. There ARE people who care.. there are some damned good folk!

Huly, Pez, and the MANY that attended this event. To the MANY people who could NOT attend yet STILL did their part with keeping their porch light on.. I salute you ALL.

I swear, I ****ing love Redskins fans. It just shows that being a Redskins fan is not a hobby.. it is a way of life. I am so proud of this website and it's members and the ton of Redskins fans out there. You all are great!

QFT praise_gibbs.

:point2sky

you will see a light on top of my truck as to where to park. If you go to the guard gate you went too far

God love you, Huly for doing this - i had to work late tonight, wish i could have been there in person, but please know my prayers were alongside all of those who went.

I had to work tonight...witch was hard it feels like it was a member of my family....which i guess he is hes apart of my redskins family...Sean Taylor is one of my heros hes been my favorite player ever since he put on the burgundy and gold....God bless him his family and this team....And god bless all of us fans this has been hard i wish i could have come it was a beutifull thing seeing it on the video...i havent had a dry eye all day i cant stop thinking about this and reading all the great things on this message board. But redskins nation im proud and love you all lets all stay strong.

This whole thing just makes me want to break down and cry.

I'm just siting back thinking about how I remember watching him in college and saying to myself "that kid looks amazing" then I remember the draft day and getting chills waiting for Paul T to say he was selected by my team and then jumping up and down like a child.

Now it's even harder because I've seen a number of interviews where he came off as a great guy and now some fool comes along and tries to take everything (if not his life) away from him, just breaks my heart.

Great job showing your support everyone.

Archived