Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE SPAZZ-O-MATIC MERGE-O-MATIC THREAD

DCSkinzfan

everyone is at fault

the palyers have their heads in their asses

and the coaches - DO NOT SAY THEY SHOULDNT BE BLAMED - THIS TEAM IS NOT READY TO PLAY TODAY. unreal. un****ing real.

gibbs, saunders, williams - you need to earn your ****ing money too!

tgijef

should fire Gibbs because these professional men can't hold onto the ball now. You can teach them but you can't play for them. This is disgusting.

Fire Joe Gibbs becuase their is no need for him. He cant stop them from holding on to the ball so fire him. He cant do anything about the mistakes this team continue to make so fire him so he is not needed anymore.

fire gibbs and saunders! we suck!!!!!! no more hope this season!!!!!!!

yeah, you know gibbs aint out there fumbling ...etc but he is the one who brought all these players/coaches in. lets face it. the players we have arent good. then with the awful coaching staff , the outcome is , you have the reedskins, laughing stock of the league.

gibb's /saunders play calls are horrendous and with mediocre players, you are not gonna execute. plain and simple. can you freaking believe redskins coaching staff are the highest paid in the league? It still gets me all the time. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Gibbs is a loser and he is challenging the play where it was clearly knocked out of campbell's hand before the forward progress. what a freaking loser. go back to nascar. do something else. just dont coach the redskins.

When a team is so inconsistant from week to week it comes down to coaching this does not even look like the same redskins team that played last week. They have no energy making terrible mistakes they did not come out ready to play, The players have been terible but the coaching must take some of the blame.

understand that i love the skins but, i am sick and tired of up and down seasons that result in nothing! i am tired of seeing them fall apart over and over! all the hope that gibbs brought back too this team is all gone! i think it time too look for better players and coaches, start all over! i think we should start with our o line!

fire gibbs. get rid of players that "GIBBS" brought in! they are mediocre. sure we have some good players but most are mediocre to bad. you know so called true redskins! you know, so called Gibbs type players! HAHAHAHHAHAH

with mediocre players and horrendous play calls, the outcome is you have the redskins. Joke of the town.

Lets face it. even if we do come back and win this game, the game is ugly and no way in hell are we a good team. hell, we arent even mediocre. Gibbs is a loser and he needs to get lost. what a freaking Loser!

I understand that fumbles happen in football. What I don't understand is how not only today, but for really the entire season, our team has been incapable of RECOVERING those fumbles. We're not even close to 50% for the year. If anyone has any stats on total fumbles this year in our games, vs. how many we actually recovered, I'd appreciate it.

Today, 0 for 5. RIDICULOUS.

Bench Portis right now and get Betts in there. One is bad, two is a trend.

Archived