Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE SPAZZ-O-MATIC MERGE-O-MATIC THREAD

DCSkinzfan

portis was always misued here in washington. freaking loser Gibbs brought in portis to be a power running back. AHHAHAHA genius this guy GIbbs is! the guy is at his best when the field is spread out. did you folks see portis when he was in Denver?

like ive said, gibbs aint out there fumbling the balls but these are players Gibbs brought in. Gibbs is who he is, a loser. portis is a loser. majority of redskins players are bad to mediocre. coaching staff is one of the worst in the league and guess what? they are the highest paid. HAHAHAHHAHHAA

Guest sith lord

Tell me I'm wrong. Fumbles and now everyone is dropping passes? Everyone except Cooley of course. I knew they were mediocre, but I didn't think they were punks. I was wrong.

dude, u just figuring this out now? Gibbs is a loser. dude basically had a free pass since he came back because snyder wouldnt dare fire gibbs based on what he did first time around. any other coaches, he wouldve been out of here.

here is the thing with Gibbs. not only is he a bad coach but he selects mediocre players that supposely have "character" over talent. HAHAAHAHH yeah gibbs want redskins! he wants players with character. man , get the freak out of here. Portis, moss....etc that has fumbled today and.... its all gibbs. yeah gibbs aint out there fumbling but he brought them in. and his coaching/play calls....etc you have the sorry redskins.

nah, they aint scared. they arent good. plain and simple. hard to understand? same for the coaching staff. horrendous coaching staff.

i mean for crying out loud, if professional athletes are SCARED and it causes them to lose games, i guess you can blame it on GIbbs for bringing in soft weakass players huh! You know, gibbs type of players. players with characters! not talent! HAHAHHAHAHA

one terrible half of football? AHHAHAHAH hey man, i dont know how many redskins games you seen this yr but we have had many terrible halfs. HAHAHAHAHAHA

dude, wake up and smell the coffee . i mean if any redskins fans still think redskins are good team and that Gibbs is a good coach, you need to move to mars of something.

Hey ya'll...settle down, we got a second half, but we DO need to put a TD on the board soon. My question is..do we lead the league in turnovers yet? Dang...we needed a TD there...keep going to Cpt Caveman Cooley, he's a beast.

I don't have the game on here because of the sorry arse ****cats here in NC. I wished they'd fold here and move out West...lol! Is ST playing today?

Anyway...go Redskins!

Archived