Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

any eaten balut?

prophet

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

We once had a guy at work that would eat parts of other people's lunch's that they put in the frig.

One day, after having some of my stuff eaten, I went ot the local Vietnamese section of town and bought two baluts. SInce they have the feel of hard boied eggs, I was sure they would get filched

Sure enough, the guy grabbed them. I wasn't there when he cracked one open, but a friend said a leg fell out and it freaked the guy out

THat was the end of stealing lunches:laugh:

Had it when I was in the Phillipines a few years ago......but no one told me what it was. It was already open for me, and they insited I take it like a shot...probably so I wouldn't see it.

I will never forget the feeling of a partially formed beak and that jelly like head in my mouth. I spit it out immediately and if you think they look bad in the egg, try looking at them after they have been spit out on the floor.

NEVER AGAIN.

My girlfriend is 100% pinay. Her father eats Balut when they go visit home, but its pretty difficult to find in the US.

They have some interesting cuisine. My girlfriend's mom has made the traditional filipino pigs blood stew, but I've never had the stomach and opportunity for it at the same time. I'm sure I will in the future.

(on a side note...lumpia...aka small filipino eggrolls are freakin' delicious)

My girlfriend is 100% pinay. Her father eats Balut when they go visit home, but its pretty difficult to find in the US.

They have some interesting cuisine. My girlfriend's mom has made the traditional filipino pigs blood stew, but I've never had the stomach and opportunity for it at the same time. I'm sure I will in the future.

(on a side note...lumpia...aka small filipino eggrolls are freakin' delicious)

Lumpia is the bomb!

Archived