Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Betts was not at Practice

GregMSkin

haha so because hes better than a guy whos completely worthless, joking about his blatant fumble problem isnt warranted? who needs to get a grip?

Not the point. The point is I can name 5 backs that had fumble issues and put up tremendous numbers after it was fixed. Check our division for one of the best. The issue is EB's coaching of the player. I'm saying that as fans we need to have more sense and recognize what issues are coaching and what is a player's lack of talent.

Not the point. The point is I can name 5 backs that had fumble issues and put up tremendous numbers after it was fixed. Check our division for one of the best. The issue is EB's coaching of the player. I'm saying that as fans we need to have more sense and recognize what issues are coaching and what is a player's lack of talent.

betts has played one good month of football in his whole career. its way too late in the day and im way too tired to delve into why he isnt a good runningback. im guessing you missed out on all those arguments.

Oh great, now we're gonna add Earnest Byner to the list of coaches we hate?

Jeez, come on...

betts has played one good month of football in his whole career. its way too late in the day and im way too tired to delve into why he isnt a good runningback. im guessing you missed out on all those arguments.

Judging from your screen name you are not a very good judge of talent. So how about this scenario. Go to the open tryouts next season, suit up and try to complete the drills. Even better, go to Howard, suit up and try to get 100 yards in 50 attempts against their team with 0 fumbles. If you can do that then make your argument again. People said the same thing you are saying about Tiki Barber, Warrick Dunn, Eric Dickerson and Terrell Davis. They were all underated and under appreciated; specifically in the case of Barber and Davis(both backups). Is Betts that talented, eh. However, the point is the same. 1200 yards in 6 games is a fantastic feat. NO MATTER WHEN IT TOOK PLACE. I wouldn't want him to leave and play us with NY or Philly. Woud love to talk more, but I have to go rehabilitate a distal fibula fracture for a patient. Bye Bye. :peaceout:

Amazing how a guy's worth fluctuates around here. Betts was incredible at the end of last season. He gets a carry and fumbles, and sucks. We were saying "trade Portis" because of Betts' production. He got a carry last week and booked through a whole to the outside. It was a very good run. I like Betts, and we need him because Portis is liable to get an injury.

Judging from your screen name you are not a very good judge of talent. So how about this scenario. Go to the open tryouts next season, suit up and try to complete the drills. Even better, go to Howard, suit up and try to get 100 yards in 50 attempts against their team with 0 fumbles. If you can do that then make your argument again. People said the same thing you are saying about Tiki Barber, Warrick Dunn, Eric Dickerson and Terrell Davis. They were all underated and under appreciated; specifically in the case of Barber and Davis(both backups). Is Betts that talented, eh. However, the point is the same. 1200 yards in 6 games is a fantastic feat. NO MATTER WHEN IT TOOK PLACE. I wouldn't want him to leave and play us with NY or Philly. Woud love to talk more, but I have to go rehabilitate a distal fibula fracture for a patient. Bye Bye. :peaceout:

judging from your lack of movie knowledge, you dont understand my screen name, but its ok, it happens all the time.

i enjoy the typical "go put on pads and try to be a runningback" argument, really good stuff. and i cannot believe youre discussing ladell betts along with the likes of guys who are hall of famers or hall of fame candidates.

betts had a good december once. thats it.

judging from your lack of movie knowledge, you dont understand my screen name, but its ok, it happens all the time.

i enjoy the typical "go put on pads and try to be a runningback" argument, really good stuff. and i cannot believe youre discussing ladell betts along with the likes of guys who are hall of famers or hall of fame candidates.

betts had a good december once. thats it.

if i can jump in for a second, and if you don't mind me askin, what does your screen name mean? please excuse my lack of movie knowledge mr. christmas, i assumed it was blloyd related as well.

Hope it is nothing more than some 24 hour bug.

Unlikely he is faking anything to avoid practice as others seem to do.

If he is smart....and if he really wants a chance to prove that last year's all time franchise record pace was no fluke--he would ask to be traded at the end of the season.

Are any of you even redskins fans? Or just people who come on this board to Bit** and be as NEGATIVE AS POSSIBLE. Yea a few of his fumbles have came at times we didnt need them....but I also remember a certain back of the Giants having problems coughing up the football.....he turned out alright.

dude.......................... how high are you?

Are any of you even redskins fans? Or just people who come on this board to Bit** and be as NEGATIVE AS POSSIBLE. Yea a few of his fumbles have came at times we didnt need them....but I also remember a certain back of the Giants having problems coughing up the football.....he turned out alright.

Oops, sorry!

I guess we pulled a Betts and dropped the ball when it came to being Redskins fans.

:rolleyes:

This comment is somewhat wierd to me, I want to ask ST is my boy, do we all have to just comment on the postives to be Redskins Fans? Because I am a fan and I pay over 3000 a year for season tickets but when I am critical of Betts fumbling, or running up one of his linemans leg like Randy Thomas does that make me any less of a fan? I mean I don't know but just because myself and other posters speak on things that might be negative, they are true non the less, so again I ask for your opinion, because we speak about his fumbling, or Doughty's being burned like toast, or even Greg Williams stupidity when running a Cover 2 with no rush are we not fans? or fans that can comment on the things we don't like, because believe me for 3000 a year I think I deserve to see a better product than what had been on the field for the greater part of this year not to mention the last 15 or so years. :cheers:

Archived